GenTLe

Police raids to TDs?

Rx4Time

Puretime sent out their newsletter earlier today.  Hopefully all are safe over there. 

SCShrek
6 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Rolex are doing DDOS attacks on RWI!

Perhaps...

Nah, that's old time shit mitigated by an ASA or Fortinet. Rolex has planted a mod spy!  

GingerApple
28 minutes ago, gwbmcse said:

Nah, that's old time shit mitigated by an ASA or Fortinet. Rolex has planted a mod spy!  

So what you're saying is it's an unoriginal, known by all, easy to protect against, half assed effort to spam, that any half decent tech admin worth their salt would easily combat?

Which makes me wonder why Glaude hasn't sorted it already....?

SCShrek
12 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

So what you're saying is it's an unoriginal, known by all, easy to protect against, half assed effort to spam, that any half decent tech admin worth their salt would easily combat?

Thanks for putting the words in my mouth but yeah, I guess thats EXACTLY what I was saying. :thumbsup2:

Glaude
40 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

*putting my Swatch Group access card away*

What where you saying ?

Hattricks
You takes the 'risk'...............
You pays the 'price'...........
Of late, I've been sticking to M2M only.
How would the risk affect you though? It's not illegal to buy a rep,only to sell

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can someone please help me understand what the Chinese gov gains by raiding rep factories/sellers? I can only see it helping their economy and can't see any downside of it.

FudgyDocker
16 minutes ago, Hattricks said:

How would the risk affect you though? It's not illegal to buy a rep,only to sell

Can someone please help me understand what the Chinese gov gains by raiding rep factories/sellers? I can only see it helping their economy and can't see any downside of it.

Errr, cos it's illegal income, from end to end, and they don't pay tax on it. How's that helping the economy?

Hattricks

Pumping more money into the country from US, which creates more money to spend and put into the circulation of the economy

Glaude
14 minutes ago, Hattricks said:

In most country, it's illegal to buy counterfeit goods

20 minutes ago, Hattricks said:

Can someone please help me understand what the Chinese gov gains by raiding rep factories/sellers?

They appear good in front of their business partners and investor, in which there's the luxury groups

Hattricks
They appear good in front of their business partners and investor, in which there's the luxury groups
Your explanation makes more sense. So what is the average punishment for TDs/factories?

Glaude
21 minutes ago, Hattricks said:

Your explanation makes more sense. So what is the average punishment for TDs/factories?

It vary over time and depending on who is arrested. China is obscure in regards to punishments, it goes from a fine to some time in jail

narikaa

5 hours ago, Hattricks said:

Naivety doesn't run in here, it positively gallops

I think the grand apple of the collective Subdroolers eye's legal agents would give you a very cogent (& costly) argument about that esp re importation, conspiracy etc etc