Dancer1948

Dancer1948

Dancer1948

Hi, I came across a very impressive looking site for ABCLUXURY genuine swiss. Very convincing website.

However, they are  not on the  Trusted list.  Does anyone know about this Company?

FudgyDocker

Yeah, most of the scam sites are. You're on your own with that one...

Mkiv

Yup, definitely a scam.  The TD list is for a reason, stay within and you'll get what you ordered/paid for.

FudgyDocker

Why the fuck join here, and then ask about a site that is not on our trusted dealer's list? Why do you think that someone has gone to all the effort to put a trusted dealers list together? 

Pennywise

Only thing swiss they have is cheese and thats probably no good either,

Enthusiast88
20 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

Why the fuck join here, and then ask about a site that is not on our trusted dealer's list? Why do you think that someone has gone to all the effort to put a trusted dealers list together? 

I don’t fucking get it :rofl:

Glaude
32 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

Maybe just to double check, remember, for a newbie all of this is pretty confusing.

I still remember how close to going on a scam site I was before joining in, for the one and only reason that they were offering some amazing "reps", it's not obvious that using gen pics etc... is a good tell of a scam website, when you are a newbie and you saw the watch of your dream for a little price

OP may be a one post wonder trying to shill for said website, but can be a legitimate newbie too ;) 

FudgyDocker

Nah. to me and the majority of other people it's just common sense. You join a safe forum with tens of thousands of members, and see "Ooh, they have a special list of dealers that are trusted that won't scam you. That's good, because there are so many scam sites about".  And then you think, "No, but I 'm going to ignore that, and ask about this other site that has a pretty website, instead." 

Just because they're noobs, it doesn't mean "no brain, common sense or IQ of a trash can"

Edited by Bill_Niggs

Glaude
14 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

Nah. to me and the majority of other people it's just common sense. You join a safe forum with tens of thousands of members, and see "Ooh, they have a special list of dealers that are trusted that won't scam you. That's good, because there are so many scam sites about".  And then you think, "No, but I 'm going to ignore that, and ask about this other site that has a pretty website, instead." 

Just because they're noobs, it doesn't mean "no brain, common sense or IQ of a trash can"

Just speak for yourself, don't put word in the mouth of others.

What I said was a wild guess about OP, but was an affirmation in general.

"They have a special list of dealers but I've seen stuff that I really like on this dealer site that is looking very good, I wonder if it's a scam site, I better double check" it's quite a healthy attitude. A lot of people have been scammed before joining, I'd rather see that type of post than "I've ordered from that site and now I have been scammed".

This is a confusing world when you just discovered that you like watches but don't have or want to put the money for a gen and the amount of scam website impersonating our TDs don't help.

How about TDs from RWI that are not here, are they scam site ? If the post was about one of them, would that make the post more valid ? Or the OP as idiot as you said ? 

FudgyDocker

Nah, I always check them first. I do like to be well informed before I slag people off,  :lol:

Ohana
22 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

Nah, I always check them first. I do like to be well informed before I slag people off,  :lol:

…… hmmmmmm,  but why the need to slag at all.... ?

Rx4Time

Remember, some of us actually bought from these scam sites before joining forum's like this.  I try to be patient and see if the response from OP is one of someone genuinely asking vs a shill.  If they begin pumping it after being told to avoid then u treat like it's a shill account for the website. 

Dancer1948

Well Glaude, why the fuck have a forum in the first place,  if someone new cannot ask a simple question?

Maybe smart fucks like you know everything, but I actually have a life, so came here to be educated.

Dancer1948

My apologises looks like enthusiast 88 is the smart fucker.

And to those that posted and gave decent responses, my thanks.

Glaude
15 minutes ago, Dancer1948 said:

My apologises looks like enthusiast 88 is the smart fucker.

And to those that posted and gave decent responses, my thanks.

Nope, the smart fucker is Bill_Niggs but we all have a part of fucker in us here, smart... well, not so much :D 

deju
On 28/05/2019 at 00:38, Glaude said:

Maybe just to double check, remember, for a newbie all of this is pretty confusing.

I still remember how close to going on a scam site I was before joining in, for the one and only reason that they were offering some amazing "reps", it's not obvious that using gen pics etc... is a good tell of a scam website, when you are a newbie and you saw the watch of your dream for a little price

OP may be a one post wonder trying to shill for said website, but can be a legitimate newbie too ;) 

Not all newbies are legitimate....

This one time we had this French newbie .... :picard:

Many of the scam sites are very slick indeed. See them all the time even with Shoes / Sunglasses where they try to pass off as factory outlets for authentic goods at knock down prices. 

Glaude
6 minutes ago, deju said:

This one time we had this French newbie .... :picard:

Wonder what he's doing at the moment ? Certainly not thinking about a new profile picture for someone.... :D 

GingerApple
54 minutes ago, Dancer1948 said:

Well Glaude, why the fuck have a forum in the first place,  if someone new cannot ask a simple question?

Maybe smart fucks like you know everything, but I actually have a life, so came here to be educated.

Yeah Glaude, you utter cunt!

Well said OP.

Glaude
14 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Yeah Glaude, you utter cunt!

Well said OP.

He called me smart fuck, and that's the nicest thing I've ever been told ! 

deju
27 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Wonder what he's doing at the moment ? Certainly not thinking about a new profile picture for someone.... :D 

I like having your holiday photo as my avatar.  :sad:

Glaude
42 minutes ago, deju said:

I like having your holiday photo as my avatar.  :sad:

That's what I get for spending my holiday with @GingerBubba and that was the best angle I could get from him !