JohnMG

A am a Total Newb , Just a sincere 'Thank you'

JohnMG
48 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

No customs jitters any more, then, John? ;)

I got an Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy too.  Not a great photo. I will have to try and take some good photos. 

IMG-20190726-170703086.jpg

SCShrek
1 minute ago, JohnMG said:

I got an Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy too.  Not a great photo. I will have to try and take some good photos. 

IMG-20190726-170703086.jpg

Love my Snoopy Speedy but that strap on mine was a bugger. Started to fray at the lugs. Changed it to a Blk/white striped zulu and it's good to go. Wears better with the zulu as well. More give than those rep Omega straps.

JohnMG
1 minute ago, SCShrek said:

Love my Snoopy Speedy but that strap on mine was a bugger. Started to fray at the lugs. Changed it to a Blk/white striped zulu and it's good to go. Wears better with the zulu as well. More give than those rep Omega straps.

It is incredibly stiff.  I should have a bracelet on way for mine at some point, as I paid for it on a bracelet and paid extra for the strap and deployant clasp. 

7 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Yeah, they mostly pick stuff at random, and ones that look suspicious. They must get thousands of plain old boxes from China every day!

I wonder if they have something that picks up on an address that appears quite often? 

Or would that be my paranoid schizophrenia kicking in. Aha 

JohnMG
3 minutes ago, SCShrek said:

I also like how the black & white Zulu goes well with the Snoopy. 

Off to bed everyone. Goodnight.