Luthier

Le Bourget

oscarmadfish

payment sent :ban1:

mostling

Again? :rofl::rofl:

RussP
1 hour ago, deju said:

On the bright side it’s nice to see a lot of the old guard came back for this! 

The BEST thing about this thread is exactly that.

onzenuub

Is there already a list of those who dont want to buy?

trksh-bzr
2 hours ago, JohnG said:

I wouldn't bother with legal action either, but at least people will know he steals from friends and doesn't honor agreements.  I honestly didn't expect that of him in spite of his own poor showing with the RWG watch.    I didn't take him for a thief.  

But I guess you could take satisfaction knowing he'll go nowhere with these watches which despite the decent specs they probably have, won't sell more than a few dozen given that he has managed to capture the very essence of the worst of the crappy Chinese mechanicals including the tacky aesthetic and the fake French name.  Something that could only come from the mind of a wannabe nouveau rich Albanian ukulele importer. 

He should throw in a gold chain and some flip flops.  :thumbsup2:

Gold chain and flip flops? Add a shiny white Adidas track suit, and you've got a serious contender for the gypsy Donnie brasco lookalike award. 

CurioLeo

Still look shit the second time around and it appears OP is still a wanker.... suck it bitches ???? 

deju
10 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Sorry that list is full, you’re automatically added to the must buy fanboi list. 

oscarmadfish
18 minutes ago, RussP said:

The BEST thing about this thread is exactly that.

bless ya

mostling
23 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Sign me the fuck up!

RussP
21 minutes ago, mostling said:

Sign me the fuck up!

+1000

Mystery Shopper

BTW- contact with Mary at the moment is via her webpage.

She has taken the phone off the hook in case Luthier is trying to ring her about distribution of these watches.   :D

fatarms

Just bad taste.  Since the remaining original RWG watches were used to donate to greg_r's family through the grace and kindness of Mary.  To go and use the same design and slap a new, albeit horrible name and logo, on a new set of dials.  I guess I can say I'm not surprised, but to undermine the work put in by Sol on a watch that was meant for one purpose is inexcusable.  Not to mention the rest of them, possibly aside from the Madfish, to be blatant homages of other watches.  Renaming a Mare Nostrum to a Cosa Nostra?  Really?  I'm sure a few will be sold here or there, but I'm guessing the time and resources put into these watches probably won't pay off.  They really aren't anything groundbreaking or new in terms of design.

solkryssare

Let’s get working on those one star google reviews then ..... :chewbacca:

Glaude
6 hours ago, solkryssare said:

Let’s get working on those one star google reviews then ..... :chewbacca:

A man needs a website first ! Quickly googled around, nothing so far

deju
9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

A man needs a website first ! Quickly googled around, nothing so far

strange to have these ready but no website yet http://lebourgetwatch.com/  :lol:

oscarmadfish

might just be private sales on forums ? 

black263

I'm going to stick my head above the parapet and say that I like the design of the RWG watch.  I bought the black one when they first came out and then a blue to donate to Greg's family.  Both were DOA but after a movement replacement on the Black and Rolie sorting the blue, I'm very happy with them.  Mind you  that doesn't excuse Luthier for the shit trick he's trying to pull here.

oscarmadfish
31 minutes ago, black263 said:

I'm going to stick my head above the parapet and say that I like the design of the RWG watch.  I bought the black one when they first came out and then a blue to donate to Greg's family.  Both were DOA but after a movement replacement on the Black and Rolie sorting the blue, I'm very happy with them.  Mind you  that doesn't excuse Luthier for the shit trick he's trying to pull here.

i also own a blue and a red original from back in the day and loved them because they were RWG watches , to be fair they are about knackered now , they both were no 5 of 300 = my forum no :dingleberry-nemesis: ( see what i did there :D )

Edited by oscarmadfish

MetalMickey

You'd think he's at least have the fucking common decency to announce his return and maybe post a message in the greg_r thread but no, straight in with unsolicited pics and a cunty comment.

oscarmadfish

just leave this here :D

VNvKHs.md.jpg

solkryssare
55 minutes ago, oscarmadfish said:

just leave this here :D

VNvKHs.md.jpg

:D I had forgotten about that one. 

oscarmadfish

looks bloody good there 

solkryssare

It does. 

Mystery Shopper
16 hours ago, MetalMickey said:

You'd think he's at least have the fucking common decency to announce his return and maybe post a message in the greg_r thread but no, straight in with unsolicited pics and a cunty comment.

Like a Sunday school teacher on Tuesday, he has noooooo class :D

black263
17 hours ago, oscarmadfish said:

i also own a blue and a red original from back in the day and loved them because they were RWG watches , to be fair they are about knackered now , they both were no 5 of 300 = my forum no :dingleberry-nemesis: ( see what i did there :D )

Was that the first RWG watch?  I thought the recent one was black or blue.  (And my black one was number 263.   Guess why I then changes my screen name)