techrigger

Kuvarsit TD FF Factory 116610LV Review

Jasonbaylee

Is the paint on the bezel milky or platinum Color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alanArgon
48 minutes ago, Jasonbaylee said:

Is the paint on the bezel milky or platinum Color?

Platinum

Jasonbaylee

Thx mate!

alanArgon

go to my post to see the paint color on the bezel: 

Cap'n

Had a Noob v5 Hulk for quite some time which I’ve always been happy with, particularly as I don’t  wear subs much anymore as I find them too small, but damn this makes me think about replacing it! 

Hinclimincli

Is it me or all three hands look completely different from the markers? Their lume is green-ish while the markers have the normal chromalite white. Once you have seen it cannot be unseen... 

redjack2k

That's fantastic! This Kuvarsit special is indeed something to look into. I guess the second hand's lollipop isn't all that concerning even if up super up close. Any word on if Gen seconds can be fitted to this? Might be a simple quasi Franken job if it's bothersome enough.

It seems what makes the mark on a rep Hulk is the bezel and of course dial which seems pretty darn good and up there with the $500+ Hulks. Might save me some cash and fill my Hulk itch this way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

eran.hofman

My just came in thanks Kevin for great service and fast shipment .

Only thing that bothers me is the crystal to high anyone change the crystal to gen one ? What you think about the date font guys? 9118a8225f5aa1eb3b76e781064faf18.jpg991040acab545d8ceee0e4c4dab1219b.jpg

eran.hofman

Hi , I order new crystal from dxstal and I need help how to remove the bezel I try to pop up the bezel with case opener but no luck any advice?

Ziggymarly

The green in that insert looks niiiiiice

Dawg

7-AC38-F61-3-C5-A-45-E5-A049-AF4-F99-B99

My FF is here ...

Mrsullivan

Looks great indeed. Just ordered one on monday, waiting for QC pics, veeeery impatient...

Mrsullivan

Received my FF Hulk last week, and to be honest I'm quite happy with that watch :

Here are my quick feelings about it.

Pros :

- Dial color is very gen-like, gorgeous light reflection.

- Insert color and numbers are very nice, no flaw there.

- Everything is properly aligned : triangle/engraved crown/12 marker/hands are pretty much on one line.

- The watch feels heavy and solid on the wrist.

- Date font centered, a bit slim but very acceptable.

- Turning the bezel feels solid, the clicks are crisp.

- Watch runs about +12 seconds/day. A bit fast but easy to regulate at watchsmith.

- Crown feels nice and tight, and setting the watch is no problem.

Cons :

- Bezel teeth are a bit too shallow and rough. That is my biggest tell on this watch.

- There is a dirt on my 9 marker on dial, it's just an individual problem, not relevant to the whole serie.

- Crystal sits a bit high. Fair quality but switching to Clark, Prof or even gen would be a good thing.

- The bracelet and clasp are ok, but overall the finish is a bit rough, it may need to be switched to a better quality (ARF or else).

IMHO this watch is a serious challenger to more famous factories' Hulks, pricewise unbeatable!

Here are a few pics for you to enjoy.

fa40560f8d576e650f0198ed448d047c.jpg5d264b34e988b068e32e8c81d7acad95.jpg16a103fa3deaabe212be94e712924834.jpg6249990320caab371748ec141e0374b3.jpg0eb852ad84effa59ef2d1e735bd84fcd.jpg363d81ab5f626dca581a0e84408c8b52.jpga56257e925754265d5fa68ee4bbb1074.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk