qqraxtt

Wrong color?

qqraxtt

Hey,

I introduced myself in another thread but didn't see a "stupid questions subforum". Anyway I thought I'll ask here but maybe I should post this somewhere else?

I feel a bit weird but I ordered a watch (blue seamaster) and I just got QC - and the watch was black. Is that a simple reject? I mean it is not the right watch, right?

I just asked the TD whether I am seeing it correctly as black, what is the best way to reject the watch?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Glaude

You did right by posting there, that would prevent you being torched by members :lol: 

Are you sure it's not just a trick of light, and a dark blue appearing black ?

If the TD says it's blue then no reason to reject it otherwise, just tell him why you want to reject it and he'll tell you what is possible to do

qqraxtt

Great thanks for the quick reply. I did ask the TD whether it is a blue or a black watch but haven't heard back. But I am pretty sure it is black.
I just feel weird because I wrote in the subject and in the emails that I wanted it in blue. But who knows, mistakes happen. Hope it's not a big deal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mystery Shopper

Yes, ask your questions as part of accepting QC. I'm sure the TD will either confirm the colour or source the correct watch.

Hootz

I have my own stupid question. Who or what’s is TD?

Glaude
28 minutes ago, Hootz said:

I have my own stupid question. Who or what’s is TD?

;) 

TD = Trusted Dealers, they are vendor that we trust and that staff will provide help in resolving any conflict that could arise, they are trusted because those conflicts are rare :)