Sign in to follow this  
aniki84

best chrono rep that you guys have came across

aniki84

hi all

what is the best chrono rep you guys have came across?

KeNnY

Breitling Skyland Avenger

Del
Breitling Skyland Avenger

+1

p3265699v2.jpg

opus9

I am not a chrono fan..but if i was heres one i would like to get...

9890-63268-thickbox.jpg

Made with a Genuine Watch.. Fully Dissected..1 : 1 against the Genuine !!....Note : The Genuine Date is also Sunken.. Genuine is using Modified 7750 like Hublot Big Bang .. Not 7753...!!!!

MOVEMENT: PVD Black Coated Preforated Engraved Rotor, Decorated Asian 7750 Automatic, Chronograph Movement 28800bph Working Regulator

CASE DIAMETER: 46.5mm

THICKNESS: 17mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Multi Tier Dial and Subdial. Polished Steel Black Markers

CASE MATERIAL: Solid 316 stainless steel, Rubber Clad Bezel, PVD Coated Caseback

BRACELET: Antidust Diver Rubber Strap with Insignia Double Deployant Clasp

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal, Double AR coated

BACK GLASS: PVD Coated (Anti Print Quality) Display case back with Detail Serial Engraving, Individual Serial Nos

BEZEL: Rubber Clad Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

CLASP TYPE: Double Deployant Clasp

DATE INDICATOR: At 1.00 Set via Crown

OTHER REMARKS:

Water Resistant

Fully functional Chronograph

Pusher buttons at 2:00 and 4:00 starts/stops & resets Chronograph

regards

opus 9

greg_r

There's quite a few good ones around - the Breitling as above (a couple of other Breits too), several Panerai models - in particular the 288, the Ebel 1911, Longines Hydroconquest, Roger Dubuis Excalibur.... etc. etc.

There's no one 'best', there's a lot of good watches out there. It depends on what you want...

Del

Oh yeah, I forgot about the PAM 288 ;):D

p2155227v2.jpg

Baldrick

9890-63268-thickbox.jpg

Sorry Opus, that's an abortion, plus it's allied to one of the worst names in horological circles, Jacob & Co, nearly as bad as Hublot, the dial looks like it was designed by a 7 year old on acid, using every circle in a Spirograph set :D

KeNnY
9890-63268-thickbox.jpg

Sorry Opus, that's an abortion, plus it's allied to one of the worst names in horological circles, Jacob & Co, nearly as bad as Hublot, the dial looks like it was designed by a 7 year old on acid, using every circle in a Spirograph set :lmao:

hmm I would hit it !

with an hammer :lmao2:

opus9
9890-63268-thickbox.jpg

Sorry Opus, that's an abortion, plus it's allied to one of the worst names in horological circles, Jacob & Co, nearly as bad as Hublot, the dial looks like it was designed by a 7 year old on acid, using every circle in a Spirograph set :lmao:

lol no worries m8..can you imagine if we all were walking around with same watch thats why a forum like this works...I cant stand Breitling...I know shoot me

regards

opus

Del
...I cant stand Breitling...I know shoot me

regards

opus

:lmao: Got ya!

aniki84
...I cant stand Breitling...I know shoot me

regards

opus

:lmao: Got ya!

hahahha any more nice chrono reps???

Member X

Breitling SuperOcean Heritage (SOH) chrono v2.

Hard to get hold of now but still nice :lmao:

Baldrick

The best chronos IMO ( BIKIR) are as follows, but in no particular order!

The Breitling Blackbird!

Why?..because it's a tri-compax chrono laid out in the best design, symmetrical, horizontally opposed sub-dials PLUS a big date display with no sunken date-wheel issues, clean and concise and it looks identical to the genuine!

365BREITLINGBLACKBIRD1.jpg

365BREITLINGBLACKBIRD4-1.jpg

Breguet bi-compax hand wind chronograph!

Why?...because it's extremely pretty, with a bi-compax "Lemania" handwind movement, the dial is superb, the case-work is superb, and I have no idea if it's based on a genuine Breguet piece, but then again, nobody else other than a die-hard Breguet geek will know either, but it looks every inch a quality item.

202BREGUETLEMANIA1.jpg

202BREGUETLEMANIA5.jpg

202BREGUETLEMANIA6.jpg

The Ferrari / Panerais.

Why? ...straight out of the box, they are the best built reps ever produced, no other cases are finished to the standard of these, but if you're a burger-flipper or shrinking violet, you can't carry these off!

313FERRARIYELLOWCHRONO4.jpg

316FERRARIBLACKA3BLACKCHRONO3.jpg

367FERRARIROSEGOLDCHRONOGRAPH1.jpg

PICT0009copy.jpg

Lastly, the Corum Admirals Cups, beauty, style and class personified, if you have a yacht in Piraeus or Monaco harbours, you wouldn't get a dirty look wearing one of these, gen or rep!

441JUNE2008CORUMADMIRALSCUPE.jpg

441JUNE2008CORUMADMIRALSCUPH.jpg

There are more, but I don't wanna send Luthier into a paroxysm of rage, :lmao:

kan3
p3265699v2.jpg

Why guys keep posting SAs? I makes me wanna buy it :lmao:

Edited by kan3

Member X

Those PAM Ferraris are nice but it's just the logo on it that makes me not want to buy one :lmao:

They're also pretty reasonable at $300 or so!

Baldrick

Do what TTK did when he got quizzed about it :popcorn:

opus9

That Breuget...is so classy and elegant..never seen that before...eat shit and die jacob& co....I eat my own words..

regards

opus9

powderfreak

How 'bout the Omega SMP Chrono? Ska has posted a very nice comparison to the gen, I would consider it as one of the "super-reps"...

Baldrick

@Opus...please, no need to quote all the same photos in your post, it just makes it slower to load for members who don't have a fast service!

vfsvfl
9890-63268-thickbox.jpg

Sorry Opus, that's an abortion, plus it's allied to one of the worst names in horological circles, Jacob & Co, nearly as bad as Hublot, the dial looks like it was designed by a 7 year old on acid, using every circle in a Spirograph set :popcorn:

lol no worries m8..can you imagine if we all were walking around with same watch thats why a forum like this works...I cant stand Breitling...I know shoot me

regards

opus

IMHO, that's part of the point with the Jacob&Co stuff. A unique look unlike, say, Rolex with virtually the same look on every model for the last 50 (or 100?) years.

opus9
@Opus...please, no need to quote all the same photos in your post, it just makes it slower to load for members who don't have a fast service!

note taken..sorry bud.

regards

opus9

Rav747
9890-63268-thickbox.jpg

Sorry Opus, that's an abortion, plus it's allied to one of the worst names in horological circles, Jacob & Co, nearly as bad as Hublot, the dial looks like it was designed by a 7 year old on acid, using every circle in a Spirograph set :blink:

regards

opus

IMHO, that's part of the point with the Jacob&Co stuff. A unique look unlike, say, Rolex with virtually the same look on every model for the last 50 (or 100?) years.

:popcorn:

graman

Don't forget the iwc 3717 and the laureus spitfire chrono....

Baldrick

Spitfire is nice, yes, so are many others, we're a lucky lot, gen buyers are having to pay THOUSANDS to enjoy the look AND feel on their wrist. :blink:

aniki84
Don't forget the iwc 3717 and the laureus spitfire chrono....

got picture?? lol