BARTOLI1974

SERVICE GUIDE DG3804B

BARTOLI1974

hi where can i find a guide for this movement ?

best regards

GenTLe

No such thing. But you can follow the ETA ones (for the oil types): 9010 on the fast moving gears (4th and escape wheel pinions), HP1300 on all other jewels and lubrication point (like the keyless or the hour train gear pinions on the mainplate), 9014 for the pallet fork stones, 8200 for the barrel mainspring and 8217 for barrel walls (it's a breaking grease).

About the rest, disassembling and reassembling: make a lot of pictures while disassembling it and divide the parts with they screws in separate boxes so that you'll not mix them up while mounting back or washing them.

PS: they cost 40$ on eBay... Get a new one unless you're using it to make up expertise in servicing movements.

BARTOLI1974
On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:08, GenTLe said:

No such thing. But you can follow the ETA ones (for the oil types): 9010 on the fast moving gears (4th and escape wheel pinions), HP1300 on all other jewels and lubrication point (like the keyless or the hour train gear pinions on the mainplate), 9014 for the pallet fork stones, 8200 for the barrel mainspring and 8217 for barrel walls (it's a breaking grease).

About the rest, disassembling and reassembling: make a lot of pictures while disassembling it and divide the parts with they screws in separate boxes so that you'll not mix them up while mounting back or washing them.

PS: they cost 40$ on eBay... Get a new one unless you're using it to make up expertise in servicing movements.

can you tell me that there is no guide for this specific movement?

best regards

Automotiveromance
8 minutes ago, BARTOLI1974 said:

best regards

That is exactly what he’s telling you. There is no service manual for this movement. They were designed to be replaced, not to be serviced. 

GenTLe
2 hours ago, BARTOLI1974 said:

best regards

That's what I wrote.

Are you Italian, by the way?

BARTOLI1974
On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 17:34, GenTLe said:

That's what I wrote.

Are you Italian, by the way?

yes im italian