Fastpilot

Rolex GMT II master “Pepsi “

Fastpilot

After being at age I can kind of afford a Rolex, I went into boutique looking for my new watch.

That watch is the  GMT II in Pepsi colours

There were none in the store, I then asked if I could order one., told no and also that there was no waiting list.

A friend of mine bought a great replica of a Breitling GMT Avenger. So I started to look for a Rolex thinking they must be on top of this as my last copy of a Submariner was around 30 years ago.

I found on intime04 a DJF GMT II which was spot on - apart from the colouring pretty much perfect, I’d much prefer the real deal but I’m not paying double retail for it.

I contacted one of the TDs on this website which I paid a little extra for as they QC the watch, the pictures I got were far from the watch on intime04.

The numbers on the bezel were way off centre and there were engravings on the underside case — for a $438 replica you would want it for an untrained eye ascetically pleasing.

I refused the watch and now waiting for a reply from the TD.

So far this has been a 10 day process with little communication.

I’m new to the high end replica industry, I want to know is this normal and was I right in refusing a watch after I’ve paid for it ? Also how long can this process take ???

oxpiskan

I just bought a watch from DJF, GMT II C Black. Hope I have more luck then you with the quality.

I hope you get to pick an other watch. Maybe don't pick DJF again.

/Oxpiskan

constanttime

I also have a DJF GMT II Pepsi. My TD takes good care of me. I rejected their QC four times. The fifth time I finally saw the product I could accept.
My advice is to keep in touch with them and push them constantly.

FoxWilde

DJF is a small factory. Their QC is hit or miss. It’s always an option to bring these concerns up with the TD

GF has a decent GMT out, check them out too

BadApple

First of all your TD is not one from our forum so any communications you do you are on your own. 

Secondly it is a little known factory - research on here will show you that. 

As you paid so much for the watch you may take some time whilst you are now a member on here to do some research into a better version of the watch / better factory (GF) and ask the TD to swap the product over.  

The process depends on your TD - had it been one of out TD's you could have the benefit of MOD intervention or advice on that particular TD 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Badapple said:

First of all your TD is not one from our forum so any communications you do you are on your own. 

On 10/06/2019 at 13:31, Fastpilot said:

I contacted one of the TDs on this website which I paid a little extra for

BadApple
9 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

EDIT