WatchPimp

Just found RWG!

WatchPimp

New to the forum and new to rep watches.  Hoping to learn more and be an active member of this community.  Welcome any help and/or advice along the way!

BADBILLY

welcome !! please read all of :NEW MEMBERS: MUST READ THESE FIRST

On the right side of the screen window.

A whole lot of wisdom there

Daffy

Welcome.  I would suggest you read the threads on the main page.   They are in the upper right area.  A lot of your questions are answered there.   I would even dare to say all.

RussP

Welcome

Lots to learn.

Don't be afraid to ask questions AFTER having read the threads suggested by members above.

Russ.

Hootz

Hi, I’m new here too. 

I don’t own a replica watch yet. This seems like a good place to do some research. I want to get a Rolex replica so I can be inspired to work hard enough to get the real thing. 

tim2827

Welcome to the rep world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchPimp
13 hours ago, BADBILLY said:

welcome !! please read all of :NEW MEMBERS: MUST READ THESE FIRST

On the right side of the screen window.

A whole lot of wisdom there

Reading it right now, thx!

13 hours ago, Daffy said:

Welcome.  I would suggest you read the threads on the main page.   They are in the upper right area.  A lot of your questions are answered there.   I would even dare to say all.

Thx, plan on spending the weekend reading up on everything I can!

GenTLe

At the beginning the learning curve is a bit steep, but you'll learn a lot :) An this will apply to gen watches too.

Jibuti
1 hour ago, WatchPimp said:

Reading it right now, thx!

Thx, plan on spending the weekend reading up on everything I can!

Weekend? Try weeks... 

deKev

I am a new member myself, welcome and enjoy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Daffy
9 hours ago, Jibuti said:

Weekend? Try weeks... 

Waddya mean, weeks?   There are still people posting that haven't learned a thing while here.

Jibuti
6 hours ago, Daffy said:

Waddya mean, weeks?   There are still people posting that haven't learned a thing while here.

Agree with that too. But we will not name any names, right? 

Mystery Shopper

Welcome to the nuthouse.

There is some light reading in my signature if you are interested.  :D

deju
7 hours ago, Daffy said:

Oh god the noob became self aware :rofl:

In all seriousness, the more you read and learn, the more questions you’ll have to research.

It’s a hobby where we are all constantly learning really.

GingerApple

Welcome!

Don't bother reading anything; these watch dweebs have read everything for you so just get them to do your research for you. As long as you're creative in the way you phrase your question, they won't even realise you're doing it. If your start reading, you eventually turn into one of then and it's not a good thing to be. Girls stop noticing you, eyes glaze over at parties, you start to file your screwdrivers so they fit the screw head exactly - it's basically a slippery slope to utter geekdom. So sack off the reading and let the watch dweebs do what they do best - research.

Now head off to a party, meet girls and shag!

Good luck!

Alhig72
Welcome!
Don't bother reading anything; these watch dweebs have read everything for you so just get them to do your research for you. As long as you're creative in the way you phrase your question, they won't even realise you're doing it. If your start reading, you eventually turn into one of then and it's not a good thing to be. Girls stop noticing you, eyes glaze over at parties, you start to file your screwdrivers so they fit the screw head exactly - it's basically a slippery slope to utter geekdom. So sack off the reading and let the watch dweebs do what they do best - research.
Good luck!
So true mate, I do file my screwdrivers

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, Alhig72 said:
On 16/06/2019 at 09:29, TwoTonesBubba said:
Welcome!
Good luck!

So true mate, I do file my screwdrivers

#MeToo :thumbsup:

Theviking

Welcome!

Good luck!

:D:D this should be a sticky for the front page :giggle:

semperfi55

Welcome!

Good luck!

The Ginger One speaks da truth

kuvarsit
On 16/06/2019 at 16:29, TwoTonesBubba said:

Welcome!

Good luck!

Well said:)