Cap'n

VIP/Membership

Cap'n

Maybe it’s the copious amounts of alcohol I consumed yesterday, or maybe I’m just thick, but where can you see when your VIP status runs out? Do you get a notification for renewal? 

I’ve been a member just over a year and went VIP fairly early on, after realising what a great source of info could be gleaned here. I think mine may have run out (just) and happy to renew and continue supporting, but obviously want to do it at the right time. 

Ta....

FudgyDocker
3 minutes ago, TagMeInIt said:

Maybe it’s the copious amounts of alcohol I consumed yesterday, or maybe I’m just thick, but where can you see when your VIP status runs out? Do you get a notification for renewal? 

I’ve been a member just over a year and went VIP fairly early on, after realising what a great source of info could be gleaned here. I think mine may have run out (just) and happy to renew and continue supporting, but obviously want to do it at the right time. 

Ta....

If you click on your profile, and then click the 'Donations' tab, you can tell when you paid for VIP :)

Cap'n

Now I am being thick cos I can’t see the donations tab on my profile :chatty: :facepalm:

FudgyDocker

There's only two tabs - Activity & Donations. It might not appear in Tapatalk, but does on a PC. Let me check 

Nope, doesn't show on Tapatalk. You'll need to look on a PC, I guess.

Cap'n

Yeah - I'm on a PC, but this is all I see

Screen-Shot-2019-06-16-at-10-13-28.png

And if I go into Activity there's no donations tab there either. 

Cap'n

Maybe it’s disappeared as it’s run out. VIP pages were all there first thing this morning cos I was reading a couple of threads, but don’t appear now. I updated my profile pic this morning and it seems to have gone since then! 

FudgyDocker

VFLIaF.md.jpg

Ah, that's where mine shows up, I have 2 tabs on that page. You may have to ask @trailboss99 or @Glaude. Don't know if mods etc can see that stuff?

NCRich
12 minutes ago, TagMeInIt said:

Maybe it’s disappeared as it’s run out. VIP pages were all there first thing this morning cos I was reading a couple of threads, but don’t appear now. I updated my profile pic this morning and it seems to have gone since then! 

PM @trailboss99 to renew.  He or @Glaude can also tell you when it ran out.

Cap'n
4 minutes ago, NCRich said:

PM @trailboss99 to renew.  He or @Glaude can also tell you when it ran out.

Yeah, 

I've already PM'd @trailboss99

thanks

VMSG
Ta....
Same problem here. I think my vip status has expired and I couldn't find the donation tab to check it...

Glaude
6 minutes ago, VMSG said:
On 16/06/2019 at 10:53, TagMeInIt said:
Ta....

Same problem here. I think my vip status has expired and I couldn't find the donation tab to check it...

Expired in April 

VMSG
Expired in April 
2 months! And you did not send me an email? A letter? A dove?@Glaude, I'm disappointed :)

Glaude
2 minutes ago, VMSG said:

2 months! And you did not send me an email? A letter? A dove?@Glaude, I'm disappointed :)

I can send you this : :finger: does that work ? :D 

VMSG

O and seriously, an email notification could be a great idea...
Now how do I renew my support?

I can send you this : :finger: does that work ?  
Maybe, I'll ask the wife

Glaude
3 minutes ago, VMSG said:

O and seriously, an email notification could be a great idea...
Now how do I renew my support?

Maybe, I'll ask the wife

PM @trailboss99

VMSG
PM [mention=3]trailboss99[/mention]
Done. Send him a dove.

BADBILLY

Maybe we should have a VIP group  meeting once a week at a certian time to discuss Old business, New business, membership, state of affairs, to strengthen the groups purpose.......or maybe once a month.........where members could join a chat room environment and share the latest , greatest ideas..... might be something all would look forward to.....

VMSG

Boom