borut_pisk

Just a suggestion/idea

borut_pisk

Hi guys.

Listen, I would suggest you something.

So... time to time I look on this category and looking back for old posts, sometimes some links doesn't work anymore or the add was removed.

And then I don't know what was in the add, why was there so funny about certain add, scam etc. 

So I came to an idea... when you post a scam or some suspicious or funny link in this sector, maybe you guys should also make a screenshots of the webpage and include those screenshots in the thread.

Then later, after few months, we can see at least on screenshot pics what the thread was about, if the add was removed meanwhile. And after few months we can still laugh about that add etc.

I think is not a big deal to do this, or...?

Please let me know what you think about my idea.

Thanks to all.

Be good.

Borut

Edited by borut_pisk

Glaude

Indeed and people can also use http://web.archive.org/ and input the URL of the ebay listing and click save

BenjaminButton

Pictures. A good and seemingly simple idea but it will never catch on. Most on here can barely manage to turn their tech on let alone screen grab or do anything as clever as the nice mr@glaude .

246fc11517b0e05909d111e242449e8f.jpg

RussP

Neat suggestion, but if the item has been delisted (say for example by Ebay) then even a screen shot is worthless.

Just my 2c....