CalicoV

Help in finding a good rep PP0236A - MoonPhase Tourb SS/LE Skeletonal

CalicoV

Hi All,

New to all this and trying not to take the first step into the rep watch market but I am spending more and more time drooling over the watches here.

I am interested in trying to find a good replica of the PP0236A - MoonPhase Tourb SS/LE Skeletonal - I have seen the video on Trusty Time but wondered if anyone has one or can confirm the quality etc?

Thanks

Cal

SCShrek

Here's the PP tourbillion I have. Not the same watch but looks to be the same movement. I havent been able to figure out what movement "Asia Manual Wind Flying Tourbillon" is but its had held up well for over a year now. I thought it was a Seagull but I never found a movement that looked the same but I am also no expert. You can see I have the same 24hr and moon phase complications as yours but with the date added as well. As far as looking like gen, IDK, but the moon phase definitely does not have that sparkly golden finish like the 24K gen. Dead giveaway right there but if you like the watch, who cares?

VS0CBd.jpg VS0QYK.jpg

• Like 1

_DC_

Generally these tourbillon reps are pretty reliable and well made. However, it’s worth knowing that neither of them are reps of an actual Patek. They are fantasy models, there isn’t a Patek gen that look anything like this, famously Patek have never put a tourbillon on show on the dial side of a watch, they’re way too classy for that ;)

DC

• Like 1