Sign in to follow this  
WatchMe007

My PM sent folder is empty?

WatchMe007

I know this is probably not the right place for this...so accept my apologies in advance.

My PM sent folder is "empty" despite having sent several messages. Right now I am in the middle of transactions with DW and BK and need to make sure that they get my messages.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I have a DSSD and a Vintage Daytona on the way and need to wrap things up.

Again, sorry for the blast post. Feel free to take this offline and kill the post.

pollux1

They don't automatically save mate. :)

amuthon

Make sure to click the box "track this message" to find them in your folder.

gottahaverolex
I know this is probably not the right place for this...so accept my apologies in advance.

My PM sent folder is "empty" despite having sent several messages. Right now I am in the middle of transactions with DW and BK and need to make sure that they get my messages.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I have a DSSD and a Vintage Daytona on the way and need to wrap things up.

Again, sorry for the blast post. Feel free to take this offline and kill the post.

Mine is the same way and can't figure out how to save them. there's no option ANYWHERE!

Nisv

I have the option to tick "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder", don't all here have that? :)

powderfreak

Look below the message panel :)

gottahaverolex
I have the option to tick "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder", don't all here have that? :facepalm:

Probably do, i'm just a dumbass :)

sconehead

at the very bottom there are two boxes, 'add copy to my sent folder' and 'track message'...tick both...:)

Nisv
Look below the message panel :facepalm:

+1 :)

WatchMe007

Thanks gents.

David543

I nearly always forget to tick them as well, and I have no excuse as I realised they were there!.......

samurai dave

I am a total biff when it comes to computers so this is a very good bit of info to know.

gtwc
I have the option to tick "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder", don't all here have that? :lol:

+1