Chris2107

PAM for smaller wrists?

stfrance

Pam doesn’t look larger than you guess. I felt rather it is smaller than I thought. This is the uniqueness and an attractive point of PAMs. I do have 44mm one. 

Rome_Yap
On 22/07/2019 at 15:26, NFleischer said:

48351411367_8db3244d9a_b_d.jpg

This 40mm. PAM chrono is 12 years old and still working.  Not a super rep, but on leather strap is not that big and heavy.

Also have a Gen 050, I have to laugh when they say 'girlie' watch.  Wears a lot bigger than the Sub for example and is thicker. On the bracelet also quite heavy.

DSC00244.jpg

What size wrist do you have? I have a 7 inch wrist and I'm looking to get a pam 50 as well. Would you recommend it?

tonyh7

If you want to go homage rather than rep San Martin do some nice radiomir homages with 40mm cases. Using the new pt5000 movement too, so interesting. In general I think the radiomir case wears better on smaller wrists than other pams.

NFleischer

I think I have about 71/8 " wrist. Yes the  50 is a great watch. I'm not sure about current rep status. They did havesome good ones, mine is gen.

BadApple
11 minutes ago, BBoy said:

I myself have recently begun to understand the Panerai watches system. Panerai watches are expensive because of their exclusively limited annual production. They are also associated with the Italian Navy during the World Wars. No other brand has this history of 100% Navy exclusivity. ... Panerai watches are available in a variety of casings and fabric variations and are built to last. They are comfortable enough and I really like them in style. So if you are interested in watches, then I advise you to pay attention to them.

How much are they paying you to tell us everything we already know?? 

• Like 1

papabear244

There are plenty of 42mm PAM reps out there mostly from the Due line but a 688 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G_sus

PAM512

42mm and not as chonky as other PAMS

Get on it :clouseau: