NCRich

6538 build

NCRich

Just a new one but I usually put them here to have a record.  Silix case, tropic 21 Clarks, drilled and reshaped, polished, 2mm bars, raffles bracelet, raffles dial relumed and matte sprayed, gold hands aged and relumed to match, vintage pearl.

IMG-3738.jpg

IMG-3739.jpg

IMG-3748.jpg

IMG-3750.jpg

IMG-3752.jpg

IMG-3730.jpg

semperfi55

And the standard NCRich Protocol does it again!

:drool:

GingerApple

Very nice again, but surely you have about ten of these already? Or is this one made to sell?

NCRich
1 minute ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

Very nice again, but surely you have about ten of these already? Or is this one made to sell?

I like to build stuff.  I try new things to do them better.  I record them here to give other people ideas and I sell them after I get tired of them.  Sometimes I make them because someone has asked me if I have another and I might have the parts.  I never build them to order.

How would you learn how to screw up a speedy without me?

GingerApple
Just now, NCRich said:

I like to build stuff.  I try new things to do them better.  I record them here to give other people ideas and I sell them after I get tired of them.  Sometimes I make them because someone has asked me if I have another and I might have the parts.  I never build them to order.

How would you learn how to screw up a speedy without me?

Not criticising! I love your build threads. That speedy bezel was definitely defective btw, having now taken bleach to several other bezels, that one was weird - not sealed or something. I reckon the paint would have washed off with water in hindsight!

Glaude
13 hours ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

Not criticising! I love your build threads. That speedy bezel was definitely defective btw, having now taken bleach to several other bezels, that one was weird - not sealed or something. I reckon the paint would have washed off with water in hindsight!

:handjob: 

@NCRich That's one fine reluming job you did there !

semperfi55

@NCRich Did the Silix case come with a movement holder+ tabs to fit in a 2813(I presume)?

RussP
On 24/06/2019 at 21:37, TheFreckledTampon said:

Yes, all mine :drool:

Mrluwin

Beautiful piece, love the look of the old four digits

stfrance

This one is now on my wrist..:D

NCRich
3 hours ago, semperfi55 said:

@NCRich Did the Silix case come with a movement holder+ tabs to fit in a 2813(I presume)?

Yes, it came with all that.  Would fit a 2836 as well.

semperfi55
7 hours ago, NCRich said:

Yes, it came with all that.  Would fit a 2836 as well.

Sweet :thumbsup2:

Theviking
15 hours ago, Mrluwin said:

Beautiful piece, love the look of the old four digits

It's starting, I see the future clearly.

Mrluwin

Haha @Theviking I wouldn’t even know where to start on a project like this, may keep an eye on M2M in the future though ;)

Theviking
6 hours ago, Mrluwin said:

Haha @Theviking I wouldn’t even know where to start on a project like this, may keep an eye on M2M in the future though ;)

If you're happy doing fiddly and high detailed  work look up Rich’s other how2's if not ask him to put one together for you.

itgoes211

Beautiful build  - as always.  Thanks for sharing. I’m waiting on my silix to arrive, and your build threads help with vision of what it could be.