Jump to content
NCRich

6538 build

Recommended Posts

NCRich

Just a new one but I usually put them here to have a record.  Silix case, tropic 21 Clarks, drilled and reshaped, polished, 2mm bars, raffles bracelet, raffles dial relumed and matte sprayed, gold hands aged and relumed to match, vintage pearl.

IMG-3738.jpg


IMG-3739.jpg


IMG-3748.jpg


IMG-3750.jpg


IMG-3752.jpg

IMG-3730.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
semperfi55

And the standard NCRich Protocol does it again!

:drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret

Very nice again, but surely you have about ten of these already? Or is this one made to sell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich
1 minute ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

Very nice again, but surely you have about ten of these already? Or is this one made to sell?

I like to build stuff.  I try new things to do them better.  I record them here to give other people ideas and I sell them after I get tired of them.  Sometimes I make them because someone has asked me if I have another and I might have the parts.  I never build them to order.

How would you learn how to screw up a speedy without me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
Just now, NCRich said:

I like to build stuff.  I try new things to do them better.  I record them here to give other people ideas and I sell them after I get tired of them.  Sometimes I make them because someone has asked me if I have another and I might have the parts.  I never build them to order.

How would you learn how to screw up a speedy without me?

Not criticising! I love your build threads. That speedy bezel was definitely defective btw, having now taken bleach to several other bezels, that one was weird - not sealed or something. I reckon the paint would have washed off with water in hindsight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glaude
13 hours ago, TwoTonesBubba said:

Not criticising! I love your build threads. That speedy bezel was definitely defective btw, having now taken bleach to several other bezels, that one was weird - not sealed or something. I reckon the paint would have washed off with water in hindsight!

:handjob: 

@NCRich That's one fine reluming job you did there !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
semperfi55

@NCRich Did the Silix case come with a movement holder+ tabs to fit in a 2813(I presume)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
On 24/06/2019 at 21:37, TheFreckledTampon said:

Very nice again, but surely you have about ten of these already? Or is this one made to sell?

Yes, all mine :drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrluwin

Beautiful piece, love the look of the old four digits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stfrance

This one is now on my wrist..:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich
3 hours ago, semperfi55 said:

@NCRich Did the Silix case come with a movement holder+ tabs to fit in a 2813(I presume)?

Yes, it came with all that.  Would fit a 2836 as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
semperfi55
7 hours ago, NCRich said:

Yes, it came with all that.  Would fit a 2836 as well.

Sweet :thumbsup2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theviking
15 hours ago, Mrluwin said:

Beautiful piece, love the look of the old four digits

It's starting, I see the future clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrluwin

Haha @Theviking I wouldn’t even know where to start on a project like this, may keep an eye on M2M in the future though ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theviking
6 hours ago, Mrluwin said:

Haha @Theviking I wouldn’t even know where to start on a project like this, may keep an eye on M2M in the future though ;)

If you're happy doing fiddly and high detailed  work look up Rich’s other how2's if not ask him to put one together for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itgoes211

Beautiful build  - as always.  Thanks for sharing. I’m waiting on my silix to arrive, and your build threads help with vision of what it could be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×