k4jun

Paul Thorpe?

k4jun

So, dear fine Brits, was this guy really such a widely known watch dealer?

SteveA

Who the fuck is he

FudgyDocker

Never heard of him, but if you're deep in the AD world, he may be a known face.

G_sus

His videos certainly suggest he used to be an AD

The stories they used to be on his channel about AD’s and other sellers getting robbed, and the violence that they faced is pretty scary though - Gotta guess if you got what someone else has, they will go to ANY lengths to get it...

pickledbeetroot

Isn’t he the retired Australian record breaking freestyle swimmer? 

simey83
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Isn’t he the retired Australian record breaking freestyle swimmer? 

:rofl:

Edited by simey83

BenjaminButton

Clearly he was a contender. But he doesn’t like to talk about it. He’s probably passed through and tried to sell a few trinkets here or there with stories of gens and cars and houses and lifestyles of the rich and famous ... all from his caravan on the Costas. Delusional dipshit.

Clearly he was a contender. But he doesn’t like to talk about it. He’s probably passed through and tried to sell a few trinkets here or there with stories of gens and cars and houses and lifestyles of the rich and famous ... all from his caravan on the Costas. Delusional dipshit.

pickledbeetroot
24 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

Is that an echo? 

25 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

Is that an echo

BenjaminButton

It’s my beloved Tapatalk showing me up.

p1hype

Never heard of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrZoSo

Archie loves him.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

FudgyDocker

This dude's offices were a couple of miles from me, so he must be pretty local. Based in Brighton, about 25 miles away

VMSG

What a BS...