KJ2020

Just in - BP 16613LB

KJ2020

So it looks like BP has recently released a whole bunch of 5 digit Subs. I use TSWatch a lot to look around and then send the link of a watch I want to my TD. TSWatch is NOT a TD, do not buy from them as they sell PWS only (Purchase Without Service) meaning once they ship they are off the hook. Lost, stolen, seized, DOA, whatever it's your baby. But they have arguably the best collection of currently available reps, each with plenty of good pics. If a watch is no longer available, they quickly remove it from their website.

Here's the link I sent to my TD

https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=13891

The watch arrived today. I like it a lot, I will probably get another with a different dial, maybe FG, maybe SS. YES they have a 5 digit SS. Look around on TSW at Sub BP, you can find them all. Perfectionists will nit pick it to death I'm sure but for under $300 it's a solid rep that can scratch a lot of 5 digit itches.

Here's some pics

VTtTXD.jpg

VTtgr6.jpg

VTtNis.jpg

VTtSw0.jpg

VTtFIh.jpg

A couple of flaws right off the bat - the insert is a nice flat 4 TT but it came to me with some paint flaking off around the 25 mark. I thought it was dust and used some rodico on it and more paint came off. So I'll be looking for a replacement insert soon. Maybe a one-off or a bad batch, IDK.

BP never gives enough links, this is no exception. The bracelet is an accurate 93250 with the correct quick release extension link setup. However this forces you to leave 2 entire links housed in the clasp and there was NO WAY to configure it to make it fit my 7.25" wrist without using an SS clasp link from a spare I had. You can see in the next pic where those two links reside and how much shorter the bracelet would be if using that arrangement. I have a bracelet puller and will be pulling the extension link apart, so I should be able to replace the SS add-on with one of the TT links when it's done. I didn't want to get into that right away - I was too pissed that I couldn't wear it right away without jury rigging it.

VTthpF.jpg

VTtd7r.jpg

VTt7xU.jpg

BadPickle

TS lists them for 358usd who did you get if from for under 300usd

NCRich

Beautiful watch!  I love that look (as you know).    Sux about the bracelet, but it seems like they will sell you a couple of links.  Or they have before.

*off to look at pics*

Thanks!

Wires

I have an unused 15.5mm link from a BP bracelet if it’s any use to you your welcome to it?daea567e9e66938c4601fed0c7e7c9b3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KJ2020
10 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

TS lists them for 358usd who did you get if from for under 300usd

There's a drop down link to select different movements, the A2836 which I got was $278. 

6 hours ago, Wires said:

I have an unused 15.5mm link from a BP bracelet if it’s any use to you your welcome to it?daea567e9e66938c4601fed0c7e7c9b3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That would be awesome bro, much appreciated! I will message you.