Black-Grey-Haze

Hi... 1st day... 1st post... ❤️ sneakers/watches

Black-Grey-Haze

Hi. So I just joined this forum today. I’m a member of a few other watch forums and just thought it was time to jump in and be part of this community.  I also thought it would be good to get my first post out of the way. So I’m a definite watch lover. I also have a newly developed appreciation for sneakers.

As far as watches go, I tend to gravitate toward Rolex (2 gen, 2 reps), Panerai (3 reps), Breitling (2 reps), and Tag Heuer (2 gen). I’ve also been eyeing a hulk and when noob is up and running again, would love to get a noob from BK. I’ve also been looking for a Pam 904 or some other grey dial3d Panerai which I haven’t had much luck finding until the other day where I found someone on another forum with one for sale.  I purchased it and I’m just waiting for delivery now. I also have an omega PO 600m gmt and a Pam 571 that should be here any day now too. 

Anyway, I look forward to looking around and talking to everyone. 

SCShrek

Before someone else gets to it:

VTDp6a.gif

Black-Grey-Haze

Okay. But just remember.... You asked for it. 14951baa6bf41840a413271c4476524c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SCShrek
7 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Okay. But just remember.... You asked for it. 14951baa6bf41840a413271c4476524c.jpg

Ummmm yea....good one....Mods, can we just ban him now??? :rofl:

Rokerite
12 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

I think they meant pictures of your watches mate :D

Edited by Rokerite

Black-Grey-Haze

Come on. I crackedyself up with that one. Well, for now... Here's what I'm wearing today.

I tried to take a few pics outside in the natural lighting (nothing beats the sun) but the it wasn't cooperating so I just took some out and some in. 22879913588cdfaf266ffe1381b840f3.jpg48e6eeb55dd44aed36f964bb23296334.jpgecb2d9af5f8ab125562204d7a6325cf0.jpg

NCRich

Love the intro and smart ass pic!  Turned the tables on @SCShrek.

Welcome!

SCShrek
3 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Welcome!

Seems as if my smartass-dom can be one upped!!! Sweet SD as well! I want to see the PAM's...

@NCRich Gibe me a break...it's been a tough day! LOL

Oh yea...WELCOME!

Black-Grey-Haze
23 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Welcome!

Thanks man. That’s what I’m here for. I really did have a chuckle when that opportunity popped up. 

I bet if I was cute female, the pic would be much appreciated. In fact, I try to work my magic. I’ve been trying to talk a female friend into participating in a “photo shoot” with her wearing a watch and nothing else - in an effort to increase my IG following. It almost worked till I broke out a smartphone instead of an actual (DLSR)  camera. She started questioning the legitimacy of the photo shoot.  But when it happens, I’ll see if I can edit the pics to make them safe for the board. 

FudgyDocker
5 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

But when it happens, I’ll see if I can edit the pics to make them safe for the board.

Fuck that, post them straight into Section 8. There's plenty of people here willing to critique :)

Black-Grey-Haze

Oh, and thank you for the greeting[mention=102971]scshrek[/mention]

Fuck that, post them straight into Section 8. There's plenty of people here willing to critique 

Somone might need to point me in the right direction. Remember, I'm still new here and so much of this forum is off limits. Although I think I just unlocked a subforum or two. 

I wonder if it was for being a wise ass or accumulating a few posts.

And it drives me crazy how taptalk has a completely different layout that the web version. Taptalk makes it easy to use but the web site is much easier to navigate.

What does everyone use to access and post on this forum? :curious:

FudgyDocker

Usually Greg_r's lounge for general posts. Section 8 is wayyyy down the bottom, and only available on PC, it would seem

!

Black-Grey-Haze
Usually Greg_r's lounge for general posts. Section 8 is wayyyy down the bottom, and only available on PC, it would seem
!
That explains a lot. I'll be checking that place out and, I imagine, spending a lot of time there.

In the mean time, because Shrek said he wanted to see Panerai.

**They're not mine (watches or the pics) but the the the photographer did I great job. I'm sure we can all appreciate dimly taken photographs, I just hope no forum rules were violated in the posting of these artistic visual stills. /disclaimer efd6c13dd76ed318b43173c7130d1c9e.jpgb2461d83c8fc12af95329690a9836eb8.jpg

FudgyDocker

What an absolutely gorgeous pair of ti....PAMs

SCShrek
55 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

That explains a lot. I'll be checking that place out and, I imagine, spending a lot of time there.

**They're not mine (watches or the pics) but the the the photographer did I great job. I'm sure we can all appreciate dimly taken photographs, I just hope no forum rules were violated in the posting of these artistic visual stills. /disclaimer efd6c13dd76ed318b43173c7130d1c9e.jpgb2461d83c8fc12af95329690a9836eb8.jpg

Huh??? What??? I havent seen a watch yet...:daffy:

Enthusiast88
27 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Hello!!  :boobies3: 

And welcome @Black-Grey-Haze nice SD. 

Foxindebox

Welcome to the boards mate, you should fit right in here :)

GingerApple

Literally my favourite member ever.

RussP
3 hours ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Welcome to the nut-house !!!

I think you fit in perfectly with this post...........................:D

PostMaster

Seem to be an absolute legend.. look forward to more post and piccies.

All the best & Welcome :D

Black-Grey-Haze

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I just hope everyone remembers when I'm browsing the M2M sales forum. Lol

I think this area of the forum will fit any other pics like those above... and more  
https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/43-section-8/
Sounds like a place I'd enjoy, but for now, it's just another chapter in the story of my life.... 6c48967ff765c4ef13dc4f9e62fea285.jpg

Glaude
14 hours ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Sounds like a place I'd enjoy, but for now, it's just another chapter in the story of my life....

That must be a Tapatalk fuck up as your account is perfectly allowed in there, you should try the simple mobile version of the forum, without Tapatalk

Black-Grey-Haze

I thought I'd add these. New additions....
PAM 571 with the stickers still on. I threw it on a Toshi Strap I had handy.

And an Omega Seamaster GMT. Also happens to be my first Omega (Gen or rep). a582cabae248cec69f56b3eca8a6d50e.jpg314e4db17a8a0bdce956a294d928c68e.jpg16f76205f7db1942fe510ca2cf4a81b9.jpgc9226cf6be98922b15243ca4f6dc0dbd.jpg

ChronoNerd

Great pic mate Hahahaha ...

great thread

A pair of beautiful PAM’s mate ...

enjoy and welcome ...