Sign in to follow this  
vicki

chopard happy sport

vicki

Hi

Has anyone purchased a Chopard ladies happy sport watch? The particular model I would like to get a replica of is 278509-6003. As I am new to this site I would appreciate advice as to which sites I could look at.

Thanks

Vickio

Edited by vicki

Amit

if you like at our trusted dealers and of them should be able to source any rep thats being produced.

Just send them an email with a pic and they will get back to you.

Mystery Shopper

Josh (Perfect Hour aka Perfect Clones) might be worth a look : http://www.1-pc8838.com/

Check the trusted dealer list under 'other'

KBH

Joshua at Perfect Clones has a lot of Happy Sport/ Happy Diamonds listed on his site. I've bought 3 from him in the past. He's good and quick but his prices are a little on the expensive side.

Today I would suggest you just get a picture of which one you want and e-mail it to Mary. She's quite friendly and makes it easy for a first time buyer. Let her know you're from this forum and you'll save some money and her service is great.

mbjoer
but his prices are a little on the expensive side.

For this one he is VERY expensive. Almost double I should say.

Go to timesshop.net instead. Mark is OK as a dealer, even if not quite so easy to deal with as others (language is a bit of an issue here).

Interesting to see this difference as it casts a little light on the profit margins in this game. Evidently higher than I thought.