scotty8911

RL puretime QC pics, they ship anyway + credit card fraud.

scotty8911

So i received QC pics and replied within a few hours. I outlined the reasons why I RL'd and was VERY clear. I didn't hear back for a few days and now I get an email with shipping confirmation. Again I email them and tell them the issue, receive an automated response saying they'll get back to me within 9 hours.. It's been 12 hours and still nothing. On top of that, i received a suspicious $0.09 charge on my card, which I haven't used for anything else recently. What do?? 

Edited by scotty8911

Wires

Hello and welcome to the site, it’s always good when a new member takes the time to introduce himself properly instead of joining and then 2 minutes later posting a load of shite complaining about a watch they’ve just bought.

SCShrek

Your not going to get much help with Puretime here. They are not a TD with this site. They are over on RWI and maybe some others but the mods cant help you here.

That being said, Ive ordered several times from them and they did well but that was about a year ago.

GingerApple

Scammers they are. Trusted they're not.

Jibuti

d3eqph4m5djc7jfgfsn7.gif

Foxindebox

@scotty8911 Maybe head over to RWI and take it up there mate (if you are a member), they are not trusted dealers here and as such, we have no way of helping you.

However, if you are not already a member and just join to try to get help with a purchase gone wrong, you might find them reluctant to get involved. I can't speak for them though , so best to contact a mod over there directly.

Jibuti

fat boyslim now Right Here, fat, boy, slim, fatboyslim, electronic, dance, big beat, electronica, house, funk, soul, fatboy, norman cook, quentin GIF

fatarms

Spaghetti, Breadsticks with cheese and home made beef sauce.  Had some Mountain Dew Code Red, too.  Drank it straight from the 2L bottle since I'm trashy 'n stuff.

Thommo82
10 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Spaghetti, Breadsticks with cheese and home made beef sauce.  Had some Mountain Dew Code Red, too.  Drank it straight from the 2L bottle since I'm trashy 'n stuff.

Could have invited me, I’m fucking starving

fatarms
3 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Could have invited me, I’m fucking starving

Yeah, but I had to eat it without a shirt on.  Otherwise I get sauce on it everytime.  That just adds to the trashy.  You good with that?

KarmaToBurn

I think I've only seen RL used on the Reddit rep forums. I had to think had about what the hell that meant.

As others of said Puretime are not a TD here. Try RWI or Repgeek and they may be able to help you out. Good luck

GenTLe
1 hour ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Please let's be careful with the words: they are trusted (if it's the REAL puretime site) on other rep forums, so they are definitively NOT scammers.

GingerApple
14 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Please let's be careful with the words: they are trusted (if it's the REAL puretime site) on other rep forums, so they are definitively NOT scammers.

It was sarcastic. OPs a cock.

Glaude
1 hour ago, Foxindebox said:

However, if you are not already a member and just join to try to get help with a purchase gone wrong, you might find them reluctant to get involved. I can't speak for them though , so best to contact a mod over there directly.

True that ! 

Thommo82
5 hours ago, fatarms said:

Yeah, but I had to eat it without a shirt on.  Otherwise I get sauce on it everytime.  That just adds to the trashy.  You good with that?

No shirt, no pants, no socks, no worries 

BadApple
6 hours ago, scotty8911 said:

So i received QC pics and replied within a few hours. I outlined the reasons why I RL'd and was VERY clear. I didn't hear back for a few days and now I get an email with shipping confirmation. Again I email them and tell them the issue, receive an automated response saying they'll get back to me within 9 hours.. It's been 12 hours and still nothing. On top of that, i received a suspicious $0.09 charge on my card, which I haven't used for anything else recently. What do?? 

VYzB68.gif

Thommo82

Fuck is RL?

BadApple
8 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Fuck is RL?

Re Lieved as in had a wank. 

Thommo82
3 minutes ago, Badapple said:

Re Lieved as in had a wank. 

Thought so, just wasn’t sure if everyone else’ mind was also in the gutter

ShovelnTC

Well these threads are usually started by members with at least 3 posts but this one is his first.

I wish I could resist clicking on these threads but I always do just so I can confirm that they will have less than 3 posts.

Every time I do I regret it as even though I am always right it just doesn't satisfy.

Mike R

You don’t  join until after you have a perceived problem. 

Ass  backwards man

and they are not even a TD here. 

Dont know about anyone else but

I DON’t WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT !  @scotty8911

Edited by Mike R
Add link

Jibuti

You may say that again, Mike. 

kuvarsit
7 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Hehehehe