GenuineWrist

Can't believe this watch hasn't been replicated....

GenuineWrist

Hello all.

As a newbie, first up - a thank you to folk who have put so much time and effort into compiling lists of their research findings, tips for newbies etc.

I think I'm looking for a modder to source and slightly modify the below Avenger Seawolf Blacksteel. 

The red inner ring base seems not to be available from any of the TDs (but I may have missed it).

Additionally, I'm looking for:
- strong blue Rolex-style lume
- really good ETA clone Asian movement
- probably a Pro II (or titanium aerospace) bracelet, if they can be PVD'd. Fabric or leather stitched, if not
- ideally titanium for the case, but it's probably only available in steel, judging by the base models I've seen

....so, not too specific then!!

VTBN1I.jpg

trailboss99

Have you asked?  No dealer can show every watch available mate, there are 10s of 1000s.

Take that Pic and email it to a couple of the dealers (I'd start with maybe MarvellousReplica, Watchfinder and Mary) and ask. You may be in for a nice surprise. 

Pierre Sec

That. Modding a watch the way you decribe, including the bracelet, sounds expensive and complex.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

GenuineWrist

Thank you trailboss99 and Pierre Sec. 

I will contact Marvellous Replica. The other two I have already contacted. Awaiting their replies. 

As to the cost of modding; I was wondering this and worried it might be as you said.   Maybe I'll get lucky with an 'off the shelf' or modify the mod, as it were.