mrichbell

back in the game!!

mrichbell

Hi  all 

i have not been on this forum for a number of years due to going gen.

i am hoping to source a certain rep watch which is a pam sub carbotech 960 its a 42mm model. (have a pic if it helps) ?

i appreciate this may not be an easy watch to source, can anyone recoomend who maybe the best dealer to approach ?

thanks

BadApple

Pop it into the M2M Wanted section - you never know - ask any TD and if it's available they will let you know. 

GenTLe

I don't think this has been repped yet mate.

BadPickle
36 minutes ago, mrichbell said:

Hi  all 

i have not been on this forum for a number of years due to going gen.

i am hoping to source a certain rep watch which is a pam sub carbotech 960 its a 42mm model. (have a pic if it helps) ?

i appreciate this may not be an easy watch to source, can anyone recoomend who maybe the best dealer to approach ?

thanks

All dealers can get all watches if they’re repped. 

Jasonbaylee

Welcome back to the rep world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerApple
2 hours ago, GenTLe said:

I don't think this has been repped yet mate.

I haven't seen it either. There's a vaguely similar watch that's just been released that might scratch the itch in the interim.....

https://puretimewatch.io/pam979-carbotech-vsf-best-edition-carbon-dial-on-rubber-strap-p-9000-super-clone-free-leather-strap.html

paulvillo
I haven't seen it either. There's a vaguely similar watch that's just been released that might scratch the itch in the interim.....
https://puretimewatch.io/pam979-carbotech-vsf-best-edition-carbon-dial-on-rubber-strap-p-9000-super-clone-free-leather-strap.html

and then I’m caught thinking that using gen pics was a thing of the past.... shame on Angus

mrichbell

many thanks for your replies....it looks like i will have to wait for the rep of this watch !! the 47mm version is just to large  for my  tastes

FudgyDocker

Trusty have a special offer on the PAM979, is anyone is interested

Trusty Time is proud to present you the new PAM979 Carbotech Submersible Marina Militare from VS Factory. We have collaborated with VS Factory to introduce a Special Offer Price of USD378 for first 30 pieces ONLY. Please email us ONLY at: [email protected] to place a direct order at this special offer price. Inform us your country so we can add in shipping fee and send Special Payment Instructions straight away. Thank you.