dave9522

Thoughts on VSF PAM 531 and 688

dave9522

I know neither of these are super reps but I was curious to hear people's thoughts on the VSF PAM 688 and PAM 531. I'm currently thinking about picking up either of these models from a TD. I've heard mixed opinions on the 688s sunburst, any thoughts from owners? Any opinions on the 531?

Thanks ahead of time for any input!

dave9522

Oh and one more quick question. I recently picked up a 392 from ZF and am somewhat disappointed with the AR on the crystal. I'm assuming a lot of the parts are shared between models. Should I expect a similar experience across all of the PAM manufacturers?

Thanks

hackkakid

I love my 688 rep, not very close to Gen, but IMO I think it's better than the Gen. The blue is a better shade, the gold hands are a better shade, one of my favorites...e927a56eca175f6d7b98ad562098370b.jpg6d53a4370799b7623329410ce4a586b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Drummania

Which TD has 688 in stock?

fatarms
31 minutes ago, Drummania said:

Which TD has 688 in stock?

We're not TD's, so no one here will know.  You'll have to send a pic of that watch to the TD's via email to find out if they are able to source it for you.

HeresJohnny

Bit late to this, the XF/VSF 531 with the P9003 movement doesn't have correct GMT operation. - its a 12 hour hand not 24 hour (ie it rotates fully twice a day)  

Looks good though - this is mine, received today (not the best picture, sorry)

3OV7J.jpg

Edited by HeresJohnny

GBR66

I received my 688 from Perfect Clones about 2 weeks ago. Delighted with service and the watch, Took about 8 days from ordering to delivery to UK. Photos posted in Perfect Clones reviews.

thefever

688 is definitely a beauty.