jameo210369

Getat watch Co ???

JohnG
Greg doesn't speak Greek... :group:

Of course not, he has enough trouble with English. However, that was genuine simiansese, and I'm guessing they call him 'Greystoke', and you two are so close for a reason. :monkeypuzzle:

C'est mon pere!!!

No Joey, we are British, we don't need jingoism, the bond we have means nothing...and everything...it's tradition... :lol:

Homos

Bus terminal lurking tulip muncher...

:P

NFleischer

has anyone bought from them? the 199 type sub looks nice.

sconehead
Greg doesn't speak Greek... :rofl:

Of course not, he has enough trouble with English. However, that was genuine simiansese, and I'm guessing they call him 'Greystoke', and you two are so close for a reason. :monkeypuzzle:

C'est mon pere!!!

No Joey, we are British, we don't need jingoism, the bond we have means nothing...and everything...it's tradition... :D

Tradition as in 'fop'?? That's why we threw you guys out. :D

We left of our own accord, it wasn't feasible to fund a war against the colonials and the French when we used to recieve 50 times the revenue from a small island called Jamaica when compared to that from the Americas, it was a financial thing Joey. Every now and then we would torch your capital city for laughs after we left...so there... :D if we wanted to keep America, we would have, at the time we were the strongest and greatest Empire the world has seen... :rofl:

@Greg, any chance of a union jack smiley...

onzenuub
Greg doesn't speak Greek... :monkeypuzzle:

C'est mon pere!!!

No Joey, we are British, we don't need jingoism, the bond we have means nothing...and everything...it's tradition... :rofl:

We left of our own accord, it wasn't feasible to fund a war against the colonials and the French when we used to recieve 50 times the revenue from a small island called Jamaica when compared to that from the Americas, it was a financial thing Joey. Every now and then we would torch your capital city for laughs after we left...so there... :D if we wanted to keep America, we would have, at the time we were the strongest and greatest Empire the world has seen... :rofl:

Oke, after The Netherlands you where the strongest and greatest..... :D

greg_r

:damn_the_colonials:

Added. Trigger is 'damn_the_colonials' between two colons...

:D

JoeyB
Greg doesn't speak Greek... :monkeypuzzle:

C'est mon pere!!!

No Joey, we are British, we don't need jingoism, the bond we have means nothing...and everything...it's tradition... :rofl:

Ah, sconey, that revisionist history sounds really great, but it is so inaccurate. Cornwallis knew that our farmer-General defeated him and that he threw the Brits out. And did so after you guys sent more troops to America than you had anywhere else in the world. So did your Parliament that had some members supporting our independence and most up in arms about the defeat. It was some years later that you got lucky against Napoleon, burned down our White House, and the got a butt whipping in New Orleans to throw you out again. Good thing we didn't ally with Bonaparte or you'd be speaking French!

But we don't hold a grudge. We bailed you out against the Kaiser, and then again against Hitler and Tojo, and we really appreciate your finally paying us back 4 or 5 years ago with deflated money!

But now We are the lone 'Super Power', just not an empire builder. We're just not very good at that. :monkeypuzzle: (Yankee Doodle went to town A-riding on a pony Stuck a feather in his cap And called it macaroni. Yankee Doodle, keep it up Yankee Doodle dandy Mind the music and the step And with the girls be handy.) :D

JoeyB
Trigger is 'damn_the_colonials' between two colons...

:D :D :D:rofl: :rofl: :monkeypuzzle: :monkeypuzzle: :monkeypuzzle::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (13 of `em!)

sconehead

We made the world England, what lingo you talking in the states Joey?

Your country owes any success it has had to us booting the French and Dutch out (remember a place called New Amsterdam Onze?) and teaching you the British way of thinking.

New Orleans? look up Stoney Creek if you want to see a butt whipping, can't remember for sure if that was the last time you tried to kick us out of North America or not though...

re-Kaiser, joining in when they were already beat don't count...

re-Hitler, America actually declared war against Germany on Europe's behalf, I thought the Germans declared war on you?

re-Tojo, you only joined in after the Japs pre-emptive strike...

damn colonial upstart... :D

:damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials:

JoeyB
We made the world England, what lingo you talking in the states Joey?

Your country owes any success it has had to us booting the French and Dutch out (remember a place called New Amsterdam Onze?) and teaching you the British way of thinking.

New Orleans? look up Stoney Creek if you want to see a butt whipping, can't remember for sure if that was the last time you tried to kick us out of North America or not though...

re-Kaiser, joining in when they were already beat don't count...

re-Hitler, America actually declared war against Germany on Europe's behalf, I thought the Germans declared war on you?

re-Tojo, you only joined in after the Japs pre-emptive strike...

damn colonial upstart... :D

:damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials:

We speak American here, sconey. We know what a rubber really is used for, we don't call our gays a cigarette, and we don't send our rock stars to you Brits to make money.

Umm, after we threw you out we took the French and Dutch back in. We love Royal Dutch Shell and our Statue of Liberty.

Yes, we lulled you into false confidence at Stoney Creek, which was before we won the final victory at New Orleans.

re - Kaiser, You were hopelessly stuck in the trenches when we bailed you out.

Germany declared War on us after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. We don't start fights, we finish them - except for Iraq, but I'm trying to figure out how to make that not count. Oh, I know. We invaded Iraq because Tony Blair talked our dimwit into it!

Yep, now 'The Empire' invades with rock groups, and fights great naval battles against Argentina, they had what, two ships? But we still love ya'!! :D

sconehead

You using babelfish to convert American into English Joey??? :D

JoeyB
You using babelfish to convert American into English Joey??? :D

Nope. But I know what a sausage is, and I know what I use when I banger. :D

sconehead

Shag is a dance in your neck of the woods isn't it?

JoeyB

No, it's a carpet, or to grab or catch. Like shagging fly balls, or shagging a woman!

onzenuub

No, it's a carpet, or to grab or catch. Like shagging fly balls, or shagging a woman!

What the fuck are you two talking about??????? Go to your rooms and stay there!!!!!

JoeyB

What the fuck are you two talking about??????? Go to your rooms and stay there!!!!!

:D

RolexAddict

about GETAT WATCH CO.

I think they have great stuff, but its very cheap, so...

If you compare with Jewlery&Watch who sell Rolex Daytona and subs striped cases starting at 1500us$...

anyway, I bought today my first Pam, pics during the week end,

I also finished a aged 1675 gmt master, relumed markers and hands, waterproofed, pics during this week end also

jameo210369

Bring on the pics RA

JohnG

I know what a sausage is.

sconehead

Cumberland or weener?

greg_r

How about knackwurst? :D

JoeyB

"banger". :damn_the_colonials:

:D:trailboss::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

greg_r

Sheftalia... sounds like an STD.... :lol:

JoeyB
Sheftalia... sounds like an STD.... :lol:

It is, don't go near it!! More for me.... Actually I prefer Loukaniko. Of course, we Greeks invented sausage. :D

greg_r
:lol:

JohnG
Cumberland or weener?

Neither..... sausagsaurus.