ie_benitez

Gorilla watch

movintage

While the watch looks like an original Fastback /Legacy there are a few items that I believe should be looked at a bit closer.  Only the first 500 of original Fastbacks were numbered. Just check Gorilla’s website. Also, the ebay “ Product Description” that’s above the watch specs describes a totally different watch. It’s a description of a Gorilla,  LE Mirage GT that only 250 were made. I own number 56. If I were you, I’d email  the Gorilla owners, send the link and ask them. Both Octavio and Lukas are great guys.

Good luck!

ie_benitez
While the watch looks like an original Fastback /Legacy there are a few items that I believe should be looked at a bit closer.  Only the first 500 of original Fastbacks were numbered. Just check Gorilla’s website. Also, the ebay “ Product Description” that’s above the watch specs describes a totally different watch. It’s a description of a Gorilla,  LE Mirage GT that only 250 were made. I own number 56. If I were you, I’d email  the Gorilla owners, send the link and ask them. Both Octavio and Lukas are great guys.
Good luck!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ie_benitez

Its a replica, just got confirmation from Lukas.

movintage

:beer2: Glad you emailed them and glad I read your post.  While Gorilla watches aren’t for everyone, IMO their design and the use of high tech components ( titanium, carbon fiber, hardened ceramic) are in a class all their own.  It’s what you would expect from Octavio, the former head of artistic design for AP and Lukas who has designed for AP, IWC and a few others.

ie_benitez
:beer2: Glad you emailed them and glad I read your post.  While Gorilla watches aren’t for everyone, IMO their design and the use of high tech components ( titanium, carbon fiber, hardened ceramic) are in a class all their own.  It’s what you would expect from Octavio, the former head of artistic design for AP and Lukas who has designed for AP, IWC and a few others.

Agreed! Thanks!