Sign in to follow this  
JKD

A Little Advice

JKD

I purchased a watch from Josh (Perfect Clones) last month and the communication was great. When the watch arrived it was not functioning properly. When I contacted him he provided instructions for sending it back and he said he would get it straightened out. I followed his instructions for sending it back which included not discribing the package for what it was, putting thr value at less than $10.00 and sending it USPS instead of FEDEX, UPS, etc.

Bottom line; the package was supposed to arrive within 5 days and 3 weeks later Josh says he has not seen it. Do I have any expectation of refund from Josh because it arrived not working, should he send me another, or is this the cost of collecting and money lost...thanks for the help.

greg_r

hmm - give it some time. Sometimes these things take longer than expected to arrive. Last time I sent something back to Josh (which admittedly was about 3 years ago) it was almost 5 weeks before it finally got there. The whole deal took about 21/2 months to sort out but it got there in the end.

We don't have a 'relationship' with Josh here so we can't help you sort this out, but my experience generally is that he resolves these situations - it can just take a while. Just drop him an email every week or 10 days to remind him. He's unlikely to refund you, but you should end up with a watch in my experience.

David543
hmm - give it some time. Sometimes these things take longer than expected to arrive. Last time I sent something back to Josh (which admittedly was about 3 years ago) it was almost 5 weeks before it finally got there. The whole deal took about 21/2 months to sort out but it got there in the end.

We don't have a 'relationship' with Josh here so we can't help you sort this out, but my experience generally is that he resolves these situations - it can just take a while. Just drop him an email every week or 10 days to remind him. He's unlikely to refund you, but you should end up with a watch in my experience.

Yep, that was my experience when I dealt with Josh in 2006. I too had some problems a watch, sent it back and he sorted it out and the watch works perfectly to this day!

Good luck!