Mark3t

Delivery and tracking problem from TD

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

It’s only a days work for a man and his lad, so probably somewhere around £1000..

200 for the tank 40quid for element, 100 for a new pump, bits of pipes and fittings say another 100quid, 450labour  = a bag of sand all in, bit more of the loft tank isn’t bylaw 30, needs a lid and spiderscreen etc so you don’t get legionella.

@TheFreckledTampon

Awesome! Thanks mate, very helpful.

MetalMickey
10 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

If we’re guessing then.... i’ll guess @MrTimeZone :rofl: 

is he/she/genderneutral/ a dealer here again or has TB99 given him the Spanish Archer? 

When i’ve had my pork pie and mushy pies for lunch i’ll see if I can dig up the old thread and abuse him/her/it some more :giggle: 

Hey @pickledbeetroot, let's not bring @MrTimeZone into it, isn't this thread about a TD? @MrTimeZone is still suspended if I recall correctly so not a TD right now.

BadPickle

:rolleyes: 

FudgyDocker

I immediately thought MTZ in my original reply, because of the 'wholesale price, if it's seized, tough shit' scenario, and also stressed 'TD's not on suspension'. Are we all thinking the same thing here, that someone has been stupid and bought from a suspended TD?

SCShrek

Hey OP,

I just had a couple of watches show Outbound and cleared customs after about 3 weeks from ISC NYC. Previously was showing the same as you see so they may be just backed up or plain fucking lazy...who knows. Anyway, yours may clear soon if it hasnt already.

@Mark3t

Glaude
2 hours ago, MetalMickey said:

Hey @pickledbeetroot, let's not bring @MrTimeZone into it, isn't this thread about a TD? @MrTimeZone is still suspended if I recall correctly so not a TD right now.

:lol:

I sense the report button about the blow up, right @Chiquita Fanjita ? :D 

Chiquita Fanjita
5 hours ago, Glaude said:

:lol:

I sense the report button about the blow up, right @Chiquita Fanjita ? :D 

:rofl: I’m away to hide :lol: 

Mark3t
20 hours ago, SCShrek said:

Hey OP,

I just had a couple of watches show Outbound and cleared customs after about 3 weeks from ISC NYC. Previously was showing the same as you see so they may be just backed up or plain fucking lazy...who knows. Anyway, yours may clear soon if it hasn't already.

@Mark3t

For the record: I contacted US Customs, who insist that the watch was neither seized nor held.

As for the other stuff on this blog: I'm not particularly interested in plumbing, but if someone has useful suggestions, it would really help me.

FudgyDocker
10 minutes ago, Mark3t said:

As for the other stuff on this blog: I'm not particularly interested in plumbing, but if someone has useful suggestions, it would really help me.

Who is the TD? At least give us the initials!! It will help, honestly. Also, the exact date you placed the order may help..

GingerApple

What sort of sicko doesn't have an interest in plumbing? So strange. You West Coast types are so weird, with your celery juice obsessions and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm not sure what further advice we can give you. We said contact the mods - end of. Unless you're thinking of kidnapping the TD or blackmail or similar?

stevok2305
16 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Anyway, I'm not sure what further advice we can give you. We said contact the mods - end of. Unless you're thinking of kidnapping the TD or blackmail or similar?

Perhaps we could send Pickle to tamper with his plumbing!! Ooooer missus.:hyenas:

Mark3t

Thank you to the moderators, NCRich, and Chiquita Fanjita, who've responded and area trying to help.

GenTLe

I'm not sure what a TD has to do with a postman that stole or lost a watch anyway. 

Not all the TDs cover customs confiscation and, even who do, they need a custom letter to proceed with reshipment. If the customs says they didn't took it either it got lost (once it took 7 months for a small parcel from Rome to Milan, it probably slipped out of the sorter conveyor and recovered when they did big maintenance on it ...) or it got stolen. I don't think this is TD responsibility, only very bad luck...

Watchnerd23
On 01/08/2019 at 18:56, SCShrek said:

Hey OP,

I just had a couple of watches show Outbound and cleared customs after about 3 weeks from ISC NYC. Previously was showing the same as you see so they may be just backed up or plain fucking lazy...who knows. Anyway, yours may clear soon if it hasnt already.

@Mark3t

My very first rep purchase has been sitting in New York ISC for 15 days now. I’m losing hope.