Uyk433

TD Emails

Uyk433

Hi. On 7/19 i contacted a TD  to inquire about two watches I wanted to buy. the TD replied gave me a price and I paid by WU. Immediately. Since then I have sent about 5 emails to inquire on the status and have not gotten a reply except from the TD telling me he received the funds from WU.  While I have been here for several years and understand sometimes it takes two or three days for a response, it will be two weeks today and still no QC pics, information about shipping or updated status.

Any advice?

BadPickle

Patience ol’ boy,  the dealer may be having troubles sourcing your watch so won’t give you any updates cos there isn’t any. 

Gotta understand dealers are busy with other orders too, that and the language barrier doesn’t help 

Give it it a few more days and email again.

probably shouldn’t have put this in scams either mate, but hey-ho :D 

Mystery Shopper

I sent the OP a PM. The dealer in question has had a family issue and his service has slowed a little. I'm sure he will catch up soon but it is frustrating to see the process slow down compared to previous orders.

NickPeter
On 02/08/2019 at 19:44, Mystery Shopper said:

I sent the OP a PM. The dealer in question has had a family issue and his service has slowed a little. I'm sure he will catch up soon but it is frustrating to see the process slow down compared to previous orders.

Any updates on this? After all, did anyone ever got scammed here? Did anyone got a refund or some other resolution in case of a no show? Or this is all full of recommendations, full of appreciations, all the TD are super TD s, in case of any problems, everybody jumps and keeps the seller side, the buyers always have to wait,to be patient, to be understandable....

Edited by NickPeter

Glaude
16 hours ago, NickPeter said:

Any updates on this? After all, did anyone ever got scammed here? Did anyone got a refund or some other resolution in case of a no show? Or this is all full of recommendations, full of appreciations, all the TD are super TD s, in case of any problems, everybody jumps and keeps the seller side, the buyers always have to wait,to be patient, to be understandable....

What are you on about ? Of course everything has been solved, check the feedback section of TDs, when there's a real problem, we don't hide it, however, yes when people are complaining because it's been 3 days since they paid and they still don't have the watch on their doorstep, we tend to be a bit protective !

onzenuub
56 minutes ago, Glaude said:

What are you on about ? Of course everything has been solved, check the feedback section of TDs, when there's a real problem, we don't hide it, however, yes when people are complaining because it's been 3 days since they paid and they still don't have the watch on their doorstep, we tend to be a bit protective !

Any updates yet?   :rofl:

Glaude
1 hour ago, onzenuub said:

:shitstir: :D 

deju
3 hours ago, Glaude said:

[reply hidden by deju trying to impersonate a Tech Admin]

GingerApple
1 minute ago, deju said:

[reply hidden by Tech Admin]

They always do that when people try to tell the truth; censor any criticism of TDs!!!! It's a conspiracy!!!

SCShrek
27 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

They always do that when people try to tell the truth; censor any criticism of TDs!!!! It's a conspiracy!!!

Could have been criticism of the Admin involved....just sayin. :D

BadPickle
19 hours ago, NickPeter said:

What the fuck has it got to do with you anyway dickhead? 

GingerApple
15 minutes ago, SCShrek said:

Could have been criticism of the Admin involved....just sayin. :D

:facepalm:

onzenuub
58 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:shitstir: :D 

Objection!!!!

Glaude

Fixed deju's message ;) 

SCShrek
55 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

:facepalm:

Obviously something I missed and still too noob to understand. Oh well, I’ll embrace it. 

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, SCShrek said:

Obviously something I missed and still too noob to understand. Oh well, I’ll embrace it. 

Deju was just being a sneaky pants. If in doubt, assume Deju is up to no good and you'll probably be right.

SCShrek
38 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Deju was just being a sneaky pants. If in doubt, assume Deju is up to no good and you'll probably be right.

Ah... damn...I do feel stupid. I actually thought that was a system message. Live and learn. 

May least Glaudes reply makes sense now. Lol

The_Proctometrist
On 20/09/2019 at 12:13, onzenuub said:

JS:"i had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME!"

NickPeter
On 20/09/2019 at 16:15, pickledbeetroot said:

What the fuck has it got to do with you anyway dickhead? 

I was just curios dickhead !