Daman

bestclones.is-SCAM ALERT-Please Stay Away

Daman

website looked legit, when going thorough payment process communication was fast.I was told my product will arrive in under 2 months..it is close to 4 months and nothing...sporadic communication and not "crickets" 

do not use them or trust them...i have no product no money...since i sent money by western union money is gone however in talking to people i know i was told to file police report and send to all money transfer entities which i did..so at least that person who picked up money is flagged and scammer and they will block him, or at least make difficult to receive money. they refused any communication or assistance, not to mention refund...please stay away 

if needed i can provide all correspondence 

BadApple

WE USE "TRUSTED DEALERS" ON HERE - WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OTHER SITES / SCAM MERCHANTS SO GO AND CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE 

IF YOU CARE TO READ THE NEW MEMBERS SECTION (AS YOU CLEARLY ARE ONE) IT WOULD HAVE SAVED YOU WASTING YOUR KEYBOARD BATTERIES. 

The_Proctometrist

bestclones?  Never turd of them...

Edited by mmjmmj
edit

Dendo

Someone has the subtext, I am paraphrasing here....  'There about ten trusted dealers, and a thousand scam artists'.  If you want to go outside the Trusted dealers, go for it by all means, just don't moan about it here.

Can not remember who has that subtext - but it is so true.

FudgyDocker

Can you please post your email address? I know a nice Nigerian bloke who would be interested in sending you 10 million dollars. All you have to do is pay for for the $500 wire transfer fee.

The_Proctometrist

7 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

Can you please post your email address? I know a nice Nigerian bloke who would be interested in sending you 10 million dollars. All you have to do is pay for for the $500 wire transfer fee.

no, that's real and a pretty damn good deal if you ask me. just like the watches from bestclones...

Edited by mmjmmj

MD12112
33 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

:clap::throwingmoney:

BadPickle
8 hours ago, Dendo said:

Someone has the subtext, I am paraphrasing here....  'There about ten trusted dealers, and a thousand scam artists'.  If you want to go outside the Trusted dealers, go for it by all means, just don't moan about it here.

Can not remember who has that subtext - but it is so true.

Wasn’t  it the dearly departed Onionbag. 

tonyh7

The scammers are cunning feckers. I once spent 10 minutes browsing a Perfect Clones scam site, before I twigged it wasn't the real one. It was a pretty good copy. 

The_Proctometrist

everyone is off here, bestclones and other sites like it aren't scammers and they aren't selling watches in the physical sense. they are selling the dream of replica watch ownership and that's worth every penny. it's just like buying a lottery ticket, when you do so you can dream about what if i win, but the odds are against you.  bestclones and other sites like it are even better than the lottery because you can keep dream alive forever...

Edited by mmjmmj
edit

SwagimusPrime

Hey come on the guy is new. At least he got scammed, then started to look into how to safely order counterfeit products from china. 

deju

You know what we need, some sort of community with a list of sellers that are safe to buy from, maybe even have the list constantly moderated.

Who's with me? :blink:  

Jimmyrich1
2 minutes ago, deju said:

You know what we need, some sort of community with a list of sellers that are safe to buy from, maybe even have the list constantly moderated.

:rofl:

Saxa

Only Use TDs on this site :) best sticking to the rules... and read the threads do your research then buy a watch.

If you dont wana do that then please send me some money so I can have a good time...... at least.

Dendo
8 hours ago, deju said:

Nah.  It will never catch on.

SCShrek
16 hours ago, deju said:

I'm in but I am at a loss on where to even start trying to find this community thing with modded lists of sellers stuff..  :blowup::lol:

stevok2305
On 06/08/2019 at 07:53, tonyh7 said:

The scammers are cunning feckers. I once spent 10 minutes browsing a Perfect Clones scam site, before I twigged it wasn't the real one. It was a pretty good copy. 

Was it 1:1 tho??

tonyh7
3 hours ago, stevok2305 said:

Was it 1:1 tho??

haha pretty much. An AAAAAA+ copy