Sign in to follow this  
HWG

What this forum does to a guy

HWG

So, I can't believe I have been a member here for just under a month. Mike McNair, the SOB got me into this forum and the hobby. Im sure you all saw my dismal collection when I first signed up - an old Bulova Chrono, A Guess watch, a G-Shock, and a basic Citizen Eco Drive. In the last 3.5 weeks, I have purchased 3 reps from Mike - a tat homage, a Breitling Super Ocean, and a Chopard. I also purchased from another member, a Breitling Avenger, which turned out to be too big for my wrist, and McNair scooped it from me. Today, I completed payment to Getat for my own custom homage, and can not wait till it arrives. Finally, I will have something to post in wrist check that you have not seen on McNair's wrist! Any way, just wanted to share how much I enjoy the forum, and how much it has already cost me!!! Thanks guys!!!

Nisv

Allright :lol:

KBH

Worst thing you ever did was sign up here. :lol:

Balad1
So, I can't believe I have been a member here for just under a month. Mike McNair, the SOB got me into this forum and the hobby. Im sure you all saw my dismal collection when I first signed up - an old Bulova Chrono, A Guess watch, a G-Shock, and a basic Citizen Eco Drive. In the last 3.5 weeks, I have purchased 3 reps from Mike - a tat homage, a Breitling Super Ocean, and a Chopard. I also purchased from another member, a Breitling Avenger, which turned out to be too big for my wrist, and McNair scooped it from me. Today, I completed payment to Getat for my own custom homage, and can not wait till it arrives. Finally, I will have something to post in wrist check that you have not seen on McNair's wrist! Any way, just wanted to share how much I enjoy the forum, and how much it has already cost me!!! Thanks guys!!!

I'm glad you're here Brother and look forward to seeing those wrist shots.

houndoggie

Congrats!

You have just set the WORLD RECORD for the number of times using Mike McNair in a single post...

KBH, tell him what he wins.........

HWG
Congrats!

You have just set the WORLD RECORD for the number of times using Mike McNair in a single post...

Just as I said... the SOB.....

KBH
Congrats!

I think he wins a free watch repair..................

:lol:

Rav747

Luthier

Yeah... soon you'll hate Mike, Forum, dealers, credit card companies, your bank, watches... but you'll never stop to buy.

Hehehe...

dingle

Balad1

HWG, did Mike also mention that part of being an RWG member requires you to post nude photos of your ex girl friend or wife?

PS: Also upgrading to VIP...

HWG
HWG, did Mike also mention that part of being an RWG member requires you to post nude photos of your ex girl friend or wife?

Balad,

I have plenty of those pics, but I will keep them for my own enjoyment. If Mike wishes to share those items, so be it. My VIP upgrade is coming soon, I promise.

Del

Congrats, you're an addict just like the rest of us! :)

David543

Congratulations mate, your wallet is doomed! :daffy:

seclark007

Yeah, yer in shit now...consider looking for a part time job to fund your new habit.....sometimes I think crack would be easier to beat than the next watch purchase. You'd be suprised to see how many guys here "must have" a certain watch right now, as if they were more important than food!

GC

just wait till you see what it's really going to cost you in the long run... :daffy:

maybe your sanity...i'm just say'n...

gottahaverolex

$2000 worth of straps and watches in the past two week here, it won't be long before your headed to rehab my friend. Enjoy the ride!

pfcdre

I have bought 7 watches in the last month, my wife thinks im mad, my daughter thinks im mad, my dog feels neglected, i think just one more wafer thin watch or fat oris diver he he,love it :):thumbsup2:

Luthier

Balad,

I have plenty of those pics, but I will keep them for my own enjoyment. If Mike wishes to share those items, so be it. My VIP upgrade is coming soon, I promise.

So, you, bastard, shared it with Mike, but won't share with us???????

We're ain't worthy???

Throw him in Gulag, Mods!!!

:thumbsup2:

KBH

the only difference between reps and crack is you wake up in the morning and still have something sweet to look at.

David543
I have bought 7 watches in the last month, my wife thinks im mad, my daughter thinks im mad, my dog feels neglected, i think just one more wafer thin watch or fat oris diver he he,love it :wub::thumbsup:

Yeh 'Just one more', thats what they all say..... :lol:

Actually 7 is quite an achievement.... :)

HWG

Agreed. 7 is quite an achievement. Tat confirmed my payment, so that is my 4th in just under 4 weeks. Wonder what's coming my way next... I saw another member post a pic of a Pam365 that looks amazing...... ugh here we go again :lol:

greg_r

It's a disease, I tell ya. Before RWG I had one watch, money, youth, hair, sanity...

Actually, no. I'm lying. I was in the same shit state I am now, just less watches... :lol:

David543
It's a disease, I tell ya. Before RWG I had one watch, money, youth, hair, sanity...

Actually, no. I'm lying. I was in the same shit state I am now, just less watches... :lol:

Yeh me too.... :thumbsup:

Mystery Shopper

Blue SOSF was my first also :lol: