Jump to content
pickledbeetroot

Yorkshire GTG date announced 12 October 2019

Recommended Posts

hasel5

I’ll donate a couple of seikos to the raffle


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker
31 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

I'd love to go, but I'd have to travel for a week to get that far North!

You pussy! Even I'm making the effort to do the 530 mile round trip drive.

Drive to Gatwick Saturday morning, leave your car at mine, and I'll drive you up there and be back Sunday afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n18lld
5 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

You pussy! Even I'm making the effort to do the 530 mile round trip drive.

I’m much closer. Only 490 miles:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hasel5

Iam making a weekend of it and coming from Southampton


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
25 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

You pussy! Even I'm making the effort to do the 530 mile round trip drive.

Drive to Gatwick Saturday morning, leave your car at mine, and I'll drive you up there and be back Sunday afternoon.

A lovely offer, thank you; 10 hours in a car with you, a couple of hours in a car by myself, for 8 hours sat with Pickle. You probably won't believe that I'm going to turn your offer, but I am. Thanks anyway.

In all seriousness, I'd love to go - just not that much. I do well to make to it to London!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MetalMickey
7 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

In all seriousness, I'd love to go - just not that much. I do well to make to it to London!

We'd only take the piss out of you the whole time anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
2 minutes ago, MetalMickey said:

We'd only take the piss out of you the whole time anyway

Sounds much like the London G2G.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MetalMickey
On 09/08/2019 at 21:41, pickledbeetroot said:

i'll update when I'm sober :beer2:

 

One week on, not updated: that's one hell of a hangover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

A lovely offer, thank you; 10 hours in a car with you, a couple of hours in a car by myself, for 8 hours sat with Pickle. You probably won't believe that I'm going to turn your offer, but I am. Thanks anyway.

In all seriousness, I'd love to go - just not that much. I do well to make to it to London!

Then I shall have to resign myself to cruising up the M1, all on my lonesome! :sad:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rokerite
2 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

A lovely offer, thank you; 10 hours in a car with you, a couple of hours in a car by myself, for 8 hours sat with Pickle. You probably won't believe that I'm going to turn your offer, but I am. Thanks anyway.

In all seriousness, I'd love to go - just not that much. I do well to make to it to London!

10 hours from London to Yorkshire? How are you getting there? Horse and cart? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
16 minutes ago, Rokerite said:

10 hours from London to Yorkshire? How are you getting there? Horse and cart? :D

That's just how long it would feel sitting next to FudgyDocker boring me silly about how amazing his sound system is....

I meant 5hrs each way nurrrrr!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker
2 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

That's just how long it would feel sitting next to FudgyDocker boring me silly about how amazing his sound system is....

It is pretty fucking cool. It's the only reason I got the bloody car. The rest of it is shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
3 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

It is pretty fucking cool. It's the only reason I got the bloody car. The rest of it is shite.

See what I mean @Rokerite, he just won't stop going on about it.... ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jibuti

Gulag GB till the end of GTG... Before that, pay him a visit at home, tie him to the chair and play Coronation Street every half an hour.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker

That's the last time I try to do my bit for care in the community, and offer a ginger cunt a ride in my motor!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
5 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

That's the last time I offer to do my bit for care in the community, and offer a ginger cunt a ride in my motor!

:lmao:

Which motor's that? The one with the Hardon sound system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker
8 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

:lmao:

Which motor's that? The one with the Hardon sound system?

You're obsessed with it. I've never even mentioned it before!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
n18lld
4 hours ago, MetalMickey said:

One week on, not updated: that's one hell of a hangover

Too busy snagging all his bodged jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chiquita Fanjita
28 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

:lmao:

Which motor's that? The one with the Hardon sound system?

He got a Hardon/Karman system :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
splke
3 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

That's just how long it would feel sitting next to FudgyDocker boring me silly about how amazing his sound system is....

I meant 5hrs each way nurrrrr!

Just get yersen up here you ginger cunt so I can give you a reet good finger blasting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
10 minutes ago, splke said:

Just get yersen up here you ginger cunt so I can give you a reet good finger blasting 

That's given me a proper semi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MetalMickey

Any more for any more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot

still plenty room at the big table :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davesjourney

Bollocks, bollocks, cock!! I’ll be 6,000 bastard miles away. 

Arse biscuits!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yllekp

If I do not make it have some warm excuse for beer for me. @hasel5 win me a watch please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×