maxvis

Dtime (Adrian) from www.dtime01.co stole my money

maxvis

Wanted to buy 3 ARF's  "invited" by the 25 percent discount for the orders over 1000 dollars, wrote to Adrian (dtime01.co) via whatsapp and he replied promptly, asked for a paypal family and friends split payment (600 and 559 dollars) which I did and then never sent QC pics nor watches , he blocked my WhatsApp (I don't have his picture on profile anymore) ,briefly he stole 1159 dollars from me.

Stay away from this site , I got all WhatsApp screenshots and PayPal transaction proofs.

Buglicker

Sorry for your loss, but you've been a member for 3 years and still don't know what 'TD' means?

FudgyDocker
22 minutes ago, maxvis said:

Wanted to buy 3 ARF's  "invited" by the 25 percent discount for the orders over 1000 dollars, wrote to Adrian (dtime01.co) via whatsapp and he replied promptly, asked for a paypal family and friends split payment (600 and 559 dollars) which I did and then never sent QC pics nor watches , he blocked my WhatsApp (I don't have his picture on profile anymore) ,briefly he stole 1159 dollars from me.

Stay away from this site , I got all WhatsApp screenshots and PayPal transaction proofs.

Not  a TD on this site, so no-one would buy from them anyway. You're on your own on that one. And as for paying by PP Friends and Family for someone you don't know, that's just plain stupidity.

bobandshawn

You'll keep getting the same responses wherever you post...

SCShrek

Unfortunately, that's what scammers do. These boards exist for a reason besides chit chat but we cant help here and hopefully, most will read enough to know this is common unless you stick to a TD on one of the sites.

jsmm

Youve learnt the hard way mate.. TRUSTED DEALERS (are trusted for a reason)

the_frenchman

Who the fuck is Adrian ...... ?

And why the fuck you wanted 3 ARF’s in once with this guy for the first time ?

simey83

Oooops... Silly Billy!!

jsmm
9 minutes ago, the_frenchman said:

Actually good point!!!

Realism
20 minutes ago, the_frenchman said:

greed... 1159 divided by 3 is approx $386... an average ARF 904L watches are mostly 458-488....

OP thought he was getting a deal...

BadApple
57 minutes ago, maxvis said:

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ON HERE - WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING AND SO SHOULD YOU AFTER 3 YEARS ON HERE. YOU CERTAINLY HAVE A SCREW LOOSE OR AN INTELLIGENCE DEFICIENCY THAT'S FOR SURE.

IN A NUTSHELL YOUR ON YOUR OWN PAL - SAY BYE TO YOUR MONEY - AND KEEP YER PROOF FOR YOURSELF 

The_Proctometrist
13 hours ago, Badapple said:

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ON HERE - WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING AND SO SHOULD YOU AFTER 3 YEARS ON HERE. YOU CERTAINLY HAVE A SCREW LOOSE OR AN INTELLIGENCE DEFICIENCY THAT'S FOR SURE.

IN A NUTSHELL YOUR ON YOUR OWN PAL - SAY BYE TO YOUR MONEY - AND KEEP YER PROOF FOR YOURSELF 

roberto

Are you sure his name is Adrian? 

I thought it was Simon.

brang1

Man, this is just plain silly on so many different levels. The recommendations for TD's cannot be clearer and the warnings against buying elsewhere could not be stronger, Why? 

And you have gone and forced @Badapple to lock capitals and go large and bold again, and he just HATES doing that

Jibuti
8 minutes ago, brang1 said:

And you made @Badapplecaring and locking capitals and going large and bold again, and he just LOVES doing that

I think you really wanted to say this.. 

brang1
3 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

I think you really wanted to say this.. 

YEP

Thommo82
24 minutes ago, brang1 said:

And you have gone and forced @Badapple to lock lips with Brent and go large and bold again, and he just HATES doing that

@Jibuti this is what he meant to say bro

brang1
5 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

@Jibuti this is what he meant to say bro

DAMN, THERE ARE SOOOO MANY THINGS I WERE MEANT TO SAY, THANK YOU GUYS FOR HAVING MY BACK ON THIS

Thommo82
4 minutes ago, brang1 said:

DAMN, THERE ARE SOOOO MANY THINGS I WERE MEANT TO SAY, THANK YOU GUYS FOR HAVING MY BACK ON THIS

That’s ok Honey Bunny

Wriggles
19 hours ago, Realism said:

greed... 1159 divided by 3 is approx $386... an average ARF 904L watches are mostly 458-488....

OP thought he was getting a deal...

and stupidity, lets not forget the stupidity. This "great deal" is how they hook in the cranially deficient. The old adage isn't an old adage for nothing, if it looks to good to be true then it is

Jibuti

+1000

BM284

There seems to be a lot of this going on lately - after 3 years being here you’ve seriously gone and spunked over a grand on a ‘dealer’ that no-one here has heard of??

Why, why, why?????

Youll have to chalk that up to experience.... (if you continue with this hobby) 

And read what @Badapple has said... (the caps messages always make me smile :) ) 

Chiquita Fanjita
20 hours ago, the_frenchman said:

adrian.gif

Nikosaldente
57 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

adrian.gif

:rofl:

Realism
1 hour ago, Wriggles said:

and stupidity, lets not forget the stupidity. This "great deal" is how they hook in the cranially deficient. The old adage isn't an old adage for nothing, if it looks to good to be true then it is

or just pure generosity ...

OP helped with Adrian's water bills for two years