Ishtacka

Incoming Tudor Pelagos

Ishtacka

Awaiting an incoming Tudor Pelagos.  Very excited as it is my first rep.  I was between a newer Sea Dweller and this and the TI along with the bezel put the Tudor over the top.

Pelagos owners: Did you stick with the bracelet or did you go to a strap?  I'm wondering how it will look on a nato.  The bracelet just seems so nice and inventive I might just give it a go for a while.

Ish

Thommo82

The excitement of ordering ones first rep is only exceeded by the unboxing of the watch. Cherish this moment, it only happens once. 

Pelagos bracelet is lovely, but if you are anything like me and most other members here, you will try every damn strap you have that fits every damn watch you own!

Play around with strap options, find what suits your tastes best.

Indywatchguy

It’s a super rep and one of the best out there. I prefer the bracelet and sold my rubber strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadApple

It's one of those watches that should he kept on its original bracelet. Being titanium it's so light anyway. 

Ishtacka

Weight was one of my considerations with a new watch.  Often it is synonymous with "quality" but I prefer the overall look/feel over weight. 

Thanks for the words of advice!

Aidan1927

I have the same watch (from trusty) and the bracelet is very good. I don't think you will be disappointed.

ScotsInvader

I have just received a XF V4 from Trusty and love it - the crown feels a little 'grainy' when setting the time or date so am thinking of getting it serviced, which I believe that many people recommend. It does, however look great - yes, looking at the QC pics, or my own pics zoomed in, you can see some flaws but its not something that can be seen from a few inches away, let alone a few feet.

I swapped out to the rubber band today for a few hours but just didn't do it for me, so put the bracelet back on - the extension on the clasp works perfectly. It is a far superior piece to 'genuine fakes' I have had from Turkey before!

Ramone50000

I absolutely love the titanium bracelet on mine but every once in a while I swap it out with a nice soft rubber strap on a deployant clasp. I want to try it with nato straps but I still have to order some.

20210704-173821-01.jpg

watchman333

stunning watch!

Rozza72

Likewise, just about to pull the trigger on a ZF Blue Pelagos through Mary (my first propper rep watch purchase) very excited if a little nervous 

• Like 1

Rozza72

Further to my last, obvs its got an asian 2824, how is everyone finding the running. Is it worth swapping it out for an eta or sw-200?

GenTLe
7 hours ago, Rozza72 said:

Further to my last, obvs its got an asian 2824, how is everyone finding the running. Is it worth swapping it out for an eta or sw-200?

Nope, they're practically equivalent, unless the A2824 has problems (which is normally a rare occurrence). Note that regulating it is not "a problem" it's just regulation :)

Rozza72

Good to know, regulating is not a problem (at least in theory as I’ve not actually had a go but something hing ill have a go at once I’ve got a timegrapher to see where the beat error and sd is at)