Hyperlemongt

Where to buy a good Richard Mille

Hyperlemongt

Hi all, im looking for a couple of RM watches. A white rm055 and a ntpt rm035 however i cant find any replicas that are good enough. I found an instagram store and their reps look very good. Has anyone ever purchased from this store? And if so how are the watches? Would really like to see a photo of yours

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

We only recommend that you purchase from our TD, you'll hardly find anyone that has ordered from Instagram and did not end up being scammed (either nothing received ; not the advertised watch received ; overpaid the watch ; combination of all those things)

Have a look at the Richard Mille review section and head over to RWI to learn more too !

Rx4Time

Truthfully, there's not many good replicas of Richard mille.  Read up and see if you can live with the flaws. 

Mystery Shopper

Hello & Welcome.

I have never bought a watch from an Instagram store but as Glaude said, have a look at the RM section here.

brang1

its all about the SEARCH BOX on this forum, not the Shout Box, SEARCH  and ye shall find. You need to put in some work, no one is going to offer up This is the best or that is the worst after One Post, you need to get involved

Besides, there is no such thing as a good Dick Mille, even the gens are bad

Hyperlemongt

Thanks all! Really helpful :)

i wont try these instagram sellers, too hard to confirm they are legit. Found a couple of options in the TD list. But the replicas arent quite good enough yet. A year or two and they should be good

brang seems a bit agressive with his answers though. 

Flinnt
6 hours ago, Hyperlemongt said:

Have a read. That’s not aggressive at all and trying to help you get along on the forum. 

It’s a very friendly place if you’re not too precious with yourself. 

Glaude
On 22/08/2019 at 00:57, Hyperlemongt said:

He's not aggressive, he's Australian