Mrluwin

Mr Luwin's collection

Mrluwin

Still fairly new to the whole rep game but a couple of folks suggested in the shout box last night that I post my collection so here we are:

Top row left to right: ARF Rolex Oyster Perpetual, ARF Rolex Explorer, ARF Rolex Sub, MKF Phillipe Patek Nautilus 5711, V6F Omega Seamaster Spectre, VSF Omega Seamaster 300M

Bottom row left to right: ZF IWC Portofino Chrono, ZF IWC Portuguese Chrono, ZF IWC Big Pilot Chrono Top Gun, MKF IWC Pilot Mark XVII Le Petit Prince (gen strap), VSF Omega Aqua Terra 007, VSF Omega Aqua Terra 

fullsizeoutput-ae.jpg

Plus a couple of stragglers waiting for a new watch box:

GPF Nomos Tangente 38 (gen strap) & ZF Jaeger Polaris Date

S7hb-RQ3-Cq-Ne-PJa-Fcw-IQ.jpg

Edited by Mrluwin
error correction
  • Like 1

NCRich

Beautiful collection mate.  Very classy.

PostMaster

Very nice mate.. watches for every occasion. :D

GingerApple

And you only bought your first watch in May!!?! :daffy:

You've got it baaaaaad.

Good pieces though, all very high quality reps. Thanks for sharing!

SteveA

Fuck me top drawer reps in such a short time,spent a few quid there mate,enjoy them

Mrluwin

Thanks guys, think I’m set for a while now, i’ve got my eye on a few other watches but very happy with the current collection for now!

Theviking

Very nice, thank you for sharing. My crystal ball says you'll be moving into vintage builds before too long.

semperfi55

All heavy hitters, high quality reps. Very impressive :clap:

Mrluwin
48 minutes ago, Theviking said:

Very nice, thank you for sharing. My crystal ball says you'll be moving into vintage builds before too long.

Haha don’t tempt me!

FoxWilde

Awesome collection. Some real heavy hitters mate

thanks for sharing

rm65453

Can you share more pics or info for the one in bottom right hand corner slot?

Mrluwin
19 minutes ago, rm65453 said:

Can you share more pics or info for the one in bottom right hand corner slot?

Sure it is a VSF Omega Aqua Terra 150M  grey dial, I ordered from @kuvarsit but you can get from any TD. It came with a steel bracelet and rubber strap but the NATO I have on it there was from Geckota: https://www.geckota.com/zuludiver-iridescent-herringbone-nato-watch-strap

01234-E60-DF18-472-E-A7-E7-D8-B981-AC029

VMSG

Very nice collection, a good mix of elegant and sporty watches.

roberto

A very nice collection!

Sigg

Some beautiful watches there, real top quality. Thanks for sharing. 

rm65453
3 hours ago, Mrluwin said:

Sure it is a VSF Omega Aqua Terra 150M  grey dial, I ordered from @kuvarsit but you can get from any TD. It came with a steel bracelet and rubber strap but the NATO I have on it there was from Geckota: https://www.geckota.com/zuludiver-iridescent-herringbone-nato-watch-strap

01234-E60-DF18-472-E-A7-E7-D8-B981-AC029

Beautiful! had a reddish tint in the first picture so wasnt sure. Beautiful collection my friend!

Flinnt

Wow, a very nice collection. A lot of overlap with my tastes. Thanks for sharing these beauties. 

The_Proctometrist

marvelous collection, every piece is a beauty.  as a behaviour analyst i am here to tell you that you will never be "set for a while"  and it would be unethical of me to  try persuade you to stop your quest to free these lovely pieces of art from china.  you must continue your mission and never let a lack of cash stop you.....

Edited by mmjmmj
can't even write one sentence without a mistake....

RussP

That's a nicely balanced collection.

Thanks for sharing it with the forum.

Mrluwin
7 hours ago, mmjmmj said:

marvelous collection, every piece is a beauty.  as a behaviour analyst i am here to tell you that you will never be "set for a while"  and it would be unethical of me to  try persuade you to stop your quest to free these lovely pieces of art from china.  you must continue your mission and never let a lack of cash stop you.....

Haha thanks for the advice, no matter how ‘set’ that you feel there will always be another watch that catches your eye!

Junior88

Well, I would say nice collection, but it sure looks to me like it's just a nice start. You've got good taste in watches. I don't even see any fugly AP's or Hublots in there.

Enjoy your spoils, mate! Your journey has only just begun!

museguy

Dear Mr. Luwin @Mrluwin,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful collection !  I am new to replica watches and appreciate you sharing your experience.

Which trusted dealer did you use for the purchase of your ARF Rolex Oyster Perpetual ?  Looks like a lovely watch, any feedback on the watch ?

Thank you !

P.S. What is on your list of next purchases ?

Edited by museguy
typo

Mrluwin

@museguy I got the Oyster Perpetual from trustytime, if you are looking to order one I would pay extra attention to the dial markers on the QC pics as this model can have issues with poor alignment, I rejected the first one that they offered me as they were all over the place.

Great watch, photos don’t really do justice to the sunburst dial

Edited by Mrluwin
Added info

MAJ75

Really classy stable there @Mrluwin as others have commented you've picked solid quality classic references which implies decent due diligence prior to purchase (despite multiple purchases in a short space of time).

The piece that really caught my eye was the Portofino Chronograph it looks superb.

I will look out for how things evolve.

museguy
8 hours ago, Mrluwin said:

@museguy I got the Oyster Perpetual from trustytime, if you are looking to order one I would pay extra attention to the dial markers on the QC pics as this model can have issues with poor alignment, I rejected the first one that they offered me as they were all over the place.

Great watch, photos don’t really do justice to the sunburst dial

Thank you @Mrluwin for your guidance !

Just sent an email to Andrew at trustytime.   I believe your watch is the black ?  Difficult to tell in your photo (a copy of your collection is now sitting on on my computer desktop).  I would like to get a blue, but see many comments that the ARF Rolex Oyster Perpetual is not accurate. 

How do you decide from which Trusted Dealer to purchase each watch ?

Best