BADBILLY

BADBILLY'S COLLECTION

watchcraze

I am not sure and perhaps just a guess....but do you like Rolex’s at all by chance? Lol

BADBILLY
On 24/08/2019 at 00:15, watchcraze said:

I am not sure and perhaps just a guess....but do you like Rolex’s at all by chance? Lol

They are OK, I like Omega's , IWC's , Panerai's and Seiko's and sometimes I will find myself attracted to Roger Durbis watches.

My watch addiction started when I was only 12 , the year was 1979 and there was a brand spanking new rock band called KISS they were the bombdiggitty that year.

I had gotten a gold plated Timex chronograph watch for Christmas that year and I absolutely loved that watch as it was digital, I remind you in 1979 that was huge!!!  

BADBILLY

and one morning while I had been out duck hunting with my friend, we stopped at a convenience mart for some soda pop. I was approached by a man who asked me what time was it?

BADBILLY

......and that man.............................

watchcraze
On 25/08/2019 at 10:41, BADBILLY said:

They are OK, I like Omega's , IWC's , Panerai's and Seiko's and sometimes I will find myself attracted to Roger Durbis watches.

My watch addiction started when I was only 12 , the year was 1979 and there was a brand spanking new rock band called KISS they were the bombdiggitty that year.

I had gotten a gold plated Timex chronograph watch for Christmas that year and I absolutely loved that watch as it was digital, I remind you in 1979 that was huge!!!  

Haha I said that cause it seemed like a large portion of your collection were Rolex's. That being said I know what you mean as 'the summer of 69 were the best days of my life' if you know what I mean ;)

Kidding aside being a late 80's kid my watch craze doesn't go quite as far as yours but it's quite strong nonetheless. If you ever want to sell any of your two tone Rolex's do keep me in mind. Cheers.

The_Proctometrist

nice collection mate, you definitely have good taste. i take it the other pictures were of your car and home, if so i am very jealous.  beauty mate...

BADBILLY
On 26/08/2019 at 10:00, BADBILLY said:

......and that man.............................

stole the watch right off my arm. and started running down the street with my brand spanking new watch.......

Andi it should come as no surprise that i was able to draw up my rifle................