Sign in to follow this  
ZxExN

Hello and need some help finding this replica

ZxExN

Hello everyone. New to the forum and would like to say it's comforting finding a place where you can get good advice and not worry about being scammed.

I need your help. I'm looking to buy the Longines Master Collection Retrograde watch (Stainless Steel version). Can someone give me a reputable site to buy this off of?

Thanks in advance.

Fiddo

Hello! :daffy:

Welcome!

ZxExN

Hi guys,

Thanks for the link. I went through all the dealers and unfortunately, no one has the particular watch on their website. I've emailed one dealer asking if he can fill the request but is there a better way of doing this? Whereby a mbr posts a watch they're looking for and a dealer or dealers PM them indicating that they can fill the request.

Thanks

myaz

Not!

Would be great if it happened. However, a question like yours is likely to open the door to to a lot more questions, i.e., what you found is nice but can you get it with this or that, etc., etc.

The dealers here do not have a staff of people being paid to field questions like in your local retail store. On the other hand, the prices are unbeatable.

On occasion, a member will jump in and help you out yet another might request you do some homework first.

A certain amount of research on your part is encouraged to properly temper your expectations.