semperfi55

Bedbound and Bored

Jasonbaylee

Yr great watch collection n hobby will keep I going for a Long time.

Hope u recuperate soonest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theviking

To keep yourself amused, pick a leather racing strap for that quartz Tudor, she's drowning on that bracelet. Watch Gecko have a few on sale.

Griffo

Great collection and photos! Hope you’re well soon.

semperfi55
16 hours ago, mmjmmj said:

cheers mate and if i may say (having been there myself) the longer you stay there the worse it can get.  get up and out of that bed and stand on your feet. no matter how shitty and weak you may feel, stand on your feet and take one small step at a time until you are out. do it & do it now.  it's your only way out. you can do it and as the americans say we are rooting for you mate...

Good advice there and that is my plan as well. My physio is going cautiously due to spinal injury. But I can't wait to get back to running and climbing as before (will be a while)

16 hours ago, Callumz said:

Great collection, hope you’re on the mend mate! 

Thanks!

15 hours ago, deju said:

Got to say that’s an awesome collection to have with you! I wish I could pull off the more dressier ones. Some great examples of beautiful dial finishing. 

Hope you have a speedy recovery! 

Cheers deju :) It was a coincidence that I brought so many Breguets with me, probably my subconscious at play here.

15 hours ago, BADBILLY said:

Here is a little something to chase the Blues away 

I dedicated one of the latest posts to you...   Have a speedy recovery

Cheers mate, enjoyed the Jazzy Pas de trois :D

15 hours ago, Mr_B said:

That engine turned bezel is beautiful. Great collection. 

It's the only bezel I can really tolerate on the DJ, the fluted doesn't do anything for me

15 hours ago, Theviking said:

Sorry to hear you're not well. Yet amazing to see your excellent taste and commitment to the cause is as strong as ever. God speed friend.

Cheers mate! It sucks but it does give me some time to plan my foray into vintage Rolex works 

14 hours ago, VMSG said:

Sorry to hear about your health situation.
This is a nice collection, especially the Breguets :)

Thanks mate! You are quite the Breguet connoisseur yourself!

14 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

Hope you're feeling better, and back in the game soon.

Liking the Day-two-toners!

Thanks! It'll be even better once I cleaned it up and the hands back on :lol:

11 hours ago, Glaude said:

"Quick quick you need to go the hospital"

"Hold on, I need to grab my watches"

"Watches ?"

"Well, I can't go there without at least a 12 place watchbox and two spares !" :lol: 

Well that's what the doctor prescribed so.... :Whistle:

semperfi55
9 hours ago, Jasonbaylee said:

Yr great watch collection n hobby will keep I going for a Long time.

Hope u recuperate soonest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate! I'll need to pace myself somehow though, the collection is getting unwieldy at this point!

5 hours ago, Theviking said:

To keep yourself amused, pick a leather racing strap for that quartz Tudor, she's drowning on that bracelet. Watch Gecko have a few on sale.

Interesting, I'll have a look!

I'm still waiting for the gate to cough up a Heuer Autavia rep. I keep missing them.

5 hours ago, Griffo said:

Great collection and photos! Hope you’re well soon.

BadPickle

Great “mini”  collection you got mate :Shocked:

if that’s only part of it then how many are you up to??

on last count I was on about 35, but I’m an untidy fucker and they’re all over the house...6 or so on the  bedside table,  at least 3 in the kitchen drawer, 2 in the en-suite, 1 spare in the van, 3 are off getting repaired and the rest in my home office (I think) under mountains of paperwork :giggle: 

speedy recovery :thumbsup2:

KarmaToBurn

Hope you're feeling better soon mate!  Very nice part of your collection. Thanks for sharing.

I'm also currently bound to the sofa while recuperating from having surgery last week. I'm burning through Netflix and Prime shows like crazy and I've already ordered two watches.

Waspy
On 19/08/2019 at 16:22, semperfi55 said:

I haven't been able to post much in recent months due to poor health.

Speedy recovery bro.

Nice post, interesting read.

The_Proctometrist
On 20/08/2019 at 04:44, semperfi55 said:

Good advice there and that is my plan as well. My physio is going cautiously due to spinal injury. But I can't wait to get back to running and climbing as before (will be a while)

good on ya mate.  keep at it.:runner:

Jimmyrich1

Sorry to hear of your injury mate! Get well soon. Here's to a speedy recovery :beer2:

Chixisigma

Brother! Always nice, interesting watches. Get well soon, ey

GulfGT40
On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 19:46, semperfi55 said:

I'm still waiting for the gate to cough up a Heuer Autavia rep. I keep missing them.

Hang in there they do come up, I'll send you a link if I come across any more, hopefully this one cheers you up. 

48605314861_194ee70fd2_z.jpg

Oh and beautiful watches too. Definately  inspiring me to look for some tourbillons. Speedy recovery too you...

semperfi55
On 20/08/2019 at 16:05, pickledbeetroot said:

Great “mini”  collection you got mate :Shocked:

if that’s only part of it then how many are you up to??

on last count I was on about 35, but I’m an untidy fucker and they’re all over the house...6 or so on the  bedside table,  at least 3 in the kitchen drawer, 2 in the en-suite, 1 spare in the van, 3 are off getting repaired and the rest in my home office (I think) under mountains of paperwork :giggle: 

speedy recovery :thumbsup2:

I think I breached 100 a few months back :baghead:

But I'm slowing it down now with watch projects, sort of :lol:

On 20/08/2019 at 16:36, KarmaToBurn said:

Hope you're feeling better soon mate!  Very nice part of your collection. Thanks for sharing.

I'm also currently bound to the sofa while recuperating from having surgery last week. I'm burning through Netflix and Prime shows like crazy and I've already ordered two watches.

Thanks mate, hope you have a speedy recovery too! DHgate and TD(via PP or transferwise) is just dangerous. Buy it all from the comfort of your sofa. No need for the ol' going to town for the nearest Western Union place to limit watch buying.

On 21/08/2019 at 09:28, Waspy said:

Speedy recovery bro.

Nice post, interesting read.

Thanks mate :) 

On 22/08/2019 at 01:43, Jimmyrich1 said:

Sorry to hear of your injury mate! Get well soon. Here's to a speedy recovery :beer2:

Cheers!

On 22/08/2019 at 02:26, Chixisigma said:

Brother! Always nice, interesting watches. Get well soon, ey

Haven't seen you in a while! Thanks!

On 23/08/2019 at 09:47, GulfGT40 said:

Hang in there they do come up, I'll send you a link if I come across any more, hopefully this one cheers you up. 

48605314861_194ee70fd2_z.jpg

Oh and beautiful watches too. Definately  inspiring me to look for some tourbillons. Speedy recovery too you...

Love it! Cheap and cheerful :D 

RWI Tourbillon Club gives an idea of what's on offer. More member wristshots, less seller promotional pics. Useful to see if a specific tourby rep is for you. It goes on for a bit though, 174 pages!

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/127127-official-rwi-tourbillon-club/page174

On 22/08/2019 at 01:29, ballandbiscuit said:

good on ya mate.  keep at it.:runner:

Thanks!