Hey guys, A while ago, I got a nice Rep Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch with the Clear Caseback and Plexi, powered by the Hand Wound ST19 / Lemania Movement  I was looking for one for quite some time and when the opportunity came next door, I grabbed myself a deal! The watch, as all of the Reps of this specific model had the Subdial at "6" working as an Hour indicator,  following the Big Hour Hand during the day. On the Gen, this Subdial counts hours when the Chronograph is engaged. So, the whole time it should be pointing at "12" like the Subdial at "3" and like the Big Seconds Hand.  A few days ago, I was able to get some spare time to perform the "Frozen Subdial at 6 Mod", which is going to  be presented with photos on this thread! I used the steps of a nice tutorial that I found,  link is here: https://rwg.cc/topic/107483-toads-guide-sea-gull-st19-keyless-works-and-freezing-6-o-clock-subdial/   Here's my attempt: Caseback off: Crown/Stem off... Be careful to press gently the Stem Release Button so you won't screw up the Keyless Works and most important; Do it with the Crown in Winding Position and not in Time Setting position.  So it's best to let the watch "drain" from power before working on it.
Remove Movement Holder Screws/Tabs/Ring/Hands and Dial. To remove the Dial there are 2 Screws on the side of the movement (one at 7 and one at 1 positions) forgot to take those photos.... Probably because I managed to brake off the stem of the subdial at 3 and as a result stayed on the pinion Underneath you'll find a Dial Plate that stays in Place with 3 Screws
Remove the Screws(Don't lose them) and Dial Plate  Among others, there are 2 Brass Gears; One larger and one smaller. 
Remove Both, discard the larger one and keep the smaller one. Place 2 Dial Strips or Dots (it's like double sided tape) where the pinion of the smaller gear is.
Reposition the smaller brass gear on its pinion and the Dial strips.
Do all the steps Backwards.   For the Subdial at 3 I used a tiny drop of cyanoacrylate glue and placed the hand on its stem....No one would know! It works and resets perfectly  No need to be extra anal with the minute/hour hands since there's no date complication. The Big Seconds Hand gave me a bit of a hard time.... Here I check the Chronograph:
Recased:

Complimentary Wrist Shot:
Thanks for watching! Cheers!