Paulb86

Looking for friendly advice from members

Paulb86

Hi All, 

As a newcomer I have tried to have as thorough read through as possible of most things regarding dealers and new members etc etc

I note that people state that there are 70 bucks replicas and there are 700 bucks replicas. After taking a read and looking through the vast pages of dealers hublot watches, I was wondering if anyone could offer me any first hand experience. I noted some people said that most dealers have access to the same manufacturers, but being a noob I wanted some advice if people would be so kind. I am looking for a good quality hublot replica, and am not too worried about price of 600 / 700 bucks if needed to obtain a higher quality replica. However with all dealers obviously going to be pushing that theirs are of the highest quality, this is where some first hand experience would be great! 

Has anyone got a preference for who of the trusted dealers would be providing the higher quality hublot replicas? Any advice is kindly appreciated. 

Thanks all. 

Paul. 

FudgyDocker

All dealers have access to all the same watches from the factories. The descriptions that you read are from the factories themselves. It isn't the dealer's opinion.

What you should be looking at are the comparisons between the different factories versions of the same watch (the factory is usually denominated by a few letters in the description (ARF, NF, MKF, VSF etc, etc), if indeed there are different versions.

Then look for reviews on each one and make up your mind which one you want. Bear in mind that ALL replicas have flaws. It is just a case of establishing which ones you can live with.

Once you've decided what you want, pick yourself a dealer that you like the look/sound of, and also has payment methods that you can accept. You can read feedback on all of them, as they all have a feedback section. Be aware that not many of them will take Credit Cards (especially VISA), or PayPal, except from established customers. It is usually Bank Transfer, Western Union, or Crypto Currency

That's pretty much it, really

By the way, you read bloody fast. How you've read all those articles in 17 minutes is beyond me! It took me months...

Thommo82

Hey mate,

As you mentioned, all the TD’s can basically get the same items. Your best course of action is to know which model watch you want, then email a couple TD’s with details of what you are after.

I recommend @Mary Watch or @kuvarsit

Send them an email. Their addresses can be found in the Trusted Dealer section.

Good luck 

Flinnt

Edit: already answered whilst I was typing. 

RussP

Welcome to the forum, Paul

Some dealers have better web sites than others, but that doesn't necessarily equate to their status being better than others with less sophisticated web sites.

Depending upon where you're located, Narikaa (Reg) may be your first port of call as he's UK based (possibly the only TD not based in the far East).

As Thommo stated above, the range of watches is generally available to all of them.

Mary's QC is extremely good and the likelihood of you getting disappointed, is slim.

Marv from Marvellous Replica is also very good to deal with.

These 3 would be my pick.............no reason for you not to try others though.

Russ.

PS: It is generally expected that you post a picture (wristie) upon receipt of your watch.

SteveA

Have a look at TD sites ,see what you like,speak with them,make your decision from there.

you can’t go wrong starting with Kevin at kuvarsit

The_Proctometrist

beautiful choice for a first rep.  follow the advice above, read the TD feedback  sections:heffalump:, chat with members and enjoy it.  good on ya mate for doing it right...

Rx4Time

Most important thing is find the model and version which has the flaws you can love with.  Nothing worse than getting a new watch and seeing a flaw that drives you nuts. 

Paulb86

Hi All, thanks for the kind advice I really appreciate it. 

I am speaking with Mary at the moment and I think I'm going to go with this model. Big bang black magic chronograph, from manufacturer V6F

Does anyone else have this specific rep, and if so how do you find the quality? Lastly from my previous readings I noted that there have been various updates to these V6 reps, I'm assuming that Mary will just provide the most current version? 

Thanks again all. 

Paul 

GenTLe
1 hour ago, Paulb86 said:

Lastly from my previous readings I noted that there have been various updates to these V6 reps, I'm assuming that Mary will just provide the most current version? 

More than upgrades normally they go for batches.

Like the V1 is the 1st batch of let's say 2000 watches, the V2 is the sencond one etc etc. Sometimes things get better with the following versions, sometimes they don't. In any case the risk of getting an older version is max if they comes out near in time, but it's rare as normally the more time it passes from the previous batch, the less watches are around from that specific batch.

Black-Grey-Haze

Also, I didn't see anyone mention this although they may have and I just missed it. But just in case...

Not only do they have access to the same, as someone mentioned, the listing details are written by the factories. So if you pull up Hublot on the website of 5 TD's, you'll find the same listings and details. The website might be different but if you see a Noob v3 or VSF V2 or whichever factory and Version it is, the watch is the same. And if it's from a TD toy can be confident that the watch they list is the watch you get.

Also, across TD's, the price should be competitive and should only vary by no more than $10 (ime) from one to the other.

So just look at a listing for a watch on a TD website and then come back to the site and do a search for that watch and you should find a great deal of info and pics from other users who have that same watch.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk