troubles_reading_time

Who should I buy from? JTime, Lawrence or Kuvarsit

The_Proctometrist
22 minutes ago, Intresting said:

I just got something from kuvarsit. ... and am reading this now. ;(.  hope all goes ok.....

well if you already got it then you're fine until they sort it out...

Intresting
29 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

well if you already got it then you're fine until they sort it out...

Sorry, I meant its not arrived yet......

The_Proctometrist
29 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Sorry, I meant its not arrived yet......

did you get a tracking number? is it on the way? i wouldn't worry though...

Intresting
1 hour ago, ballandbiscuit said:

Not yet.  not at worried stage.  More like reading this and following up.  it should be ok.  Will update y'all as it happens. 

The_Proctometrist

it'll be fine. the mods here are pros, so don't worry...

Mankw
17 hours ago, ballandbiscuit said:

bordel de merde! je ne sais pas si vous avez lu les messages ci-dessus de nos modérateurs concernant le TD particulier pour lequel vous venez de commander votre montre. je vous suggère de les lire. vous pouvez avoir un problème. bet you wish you know what this means now don't you SUCKA!!!! damn,sucka might have given it away!  sucka=sucker. french mocker....i can't believe i am saying this as an englishman....

Je ne  comprendre pas qu’est-ce que tu veux dire mais pourquoi je peux avoir des problems? Qu’est ce que je dois lire et dis moi ou je peux les trouves? And by the way i am not French neither, iam from Belgium, conard:neener:

Edited by Mankw

The_Proctometrist
48 minutes ago, Mankw said:

Je ne  comprendre pas qu’est-ce que tu veux dire mais pourquoi je peux avoir des problems? Qu’est ce que je dois lire et dis moi ou je peux les trouves?

De Belgique? lire tous les messages.conard

luisrm02

Ordered from Kevin today also.  Seems super responsive and honest.  Because of the volatility of BTC I ended up slightly overpaying.  Within a couple minutes he send me a refund for the difference.  I feel good about that.  No QC just yet but I only paid this am so no fuss.

Glaude
On 31/08/2019 at 00:03, ballandbiscuit said:

De Belgique? lire tous les messages.conard

Stop with the message in French please, especially those insulting ones for no reason

fabio1971

Hi all. searching the right place where to report my bad experience with Kuvarsit. Nothing too bad, anyway I will not buy anymore from them. Simply my Bell&Ross arrived regularly, but after 2 months of use (1-2 days a week, not more) the bracelet opened totally, I had to glue it. Now, after less than 6 months of careful use, simply does not work anymore…… I have other watches from other vendors working for years..

Edited by fabio1971

splke

feedback section https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/303-feedback-kuvarsit/

8 minutes ago, fabio1971 said:

Hi all. searching the right place where to report my bad experience with Kuvarsit. Nothing too bad, anyway I will not buy anymore from them. Simply my Bell&Ross arrived regularly, but after 2 months of use (1-2 days a week, not more) the bracelet opened totally, I had to glue it. Now, after less than 6 months of careful use, simply does not work anymore…… I have other watches from other vendors working for years..

FudgyDocker
19 minutes ago, fabio1971 said:

1. Kuvarsit don't make the watches, merely act as a dealer & agent and just ship it. The factories make the watches.
2. Have you actually spoken to/emailed Kuvarsit, to try and arrange for a repair?
3. You joined 7 minutes before posting this. Did you join just to bitch about a trusted dealer, when (by your own admission) they have done their job perfectly?

GingerApple
19 minutes ago, fabio1971 said:

I'm not defending Kuvarsit per se (I've never used them myself so don't know how good of bad they are), but you know they don't make the watches, right? So if the actually factory who made the strap made a rubbish strap, whether Kuvarsit or any other TD sold it to you is totally irrelevant.

Whatever. I don't know why I'm bothering to reply.

elp
59 minutes ago, fabio1971 said:

As splke said, Kuvarsit have a feedback section here: https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/303-feedback-kuvarsit/, feel free to post there.

Unfortunately these are reps, do not have the same quality and tolerances as per gens (that also break and need repairing). 

Have you contacted Kuvarsit about your gripes? If there are issues we recommend you try to work these out with the TD.

GenTLe
On 24/08/2019 at 00:16, troubles_reading_time said:

Haha yeah, silly how he wasn't even in my top 3 choices at the beginning.

He was the only TD with the watch in stock.

Lol, he say the same to all and for all watches... 

Personally I'd give more credit to someone that says "need to check" instead of someone says all that potential customer want to hear...

GenTLe
On 23/08/2019 at 11:48, Pseudorep said:

Tim @Fat Panda is also a great TD (who doesn't get the recognition he should do). He's very competitive on price (even more so than KW and Mary) and in my opinion provides the best QC photos/video out of any TD.

I agree, but he doesn't appear on the forum since months or even years. Maybe he is busy, maybe not, but for sure being totally absent from here I don't think is working well for the business (just look at how old and sparse are his feedbacks now).

BadPickle
On 23/08/2019 at 23:16, troubles_reading_time said:

He was the only TD with the watch in stock.

:daffy:  

Intresting
On 30/08/2019 at 15:11, ballandbiscuit said:

Update -  Watch is on the way with tracking.  Its actually arrived but at the post office sorting centre.   Will share more when I actually get it.