GenTLe

If you need a 28.8k BPH DG2813 look here

NCRich
6 minutes ago, n0bby said:

I never did convert my basket of watches to a purchase - thought I’d wait and see what Rich had to report. It still sounds like a worthwhile punt when these are on sale.

Rich, did you buy the box of Sub hands or is it the result of accumulating them over time? If the former, any chance of a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A pic of it is up in the thread.  I'm sure there are others for sale, but this is what I bought.  Probably half you could never use, but for the price who cares?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32903683421.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.1b934c4dRr00F6

Nikosaldente
13 hours ago, NCRich said:

Well, on the plus side its a much better finished movement than your standard 2813.  It runs really smoothly, nice sweep.  It's not a 2803, it is apparently a SK1813. It is produced by the Shenzhen Jingrui Movement Company. Dial feet fit a 2813 and are screwed on like a 2813, and the hands are 90/150/25 so it is not a direct swap.  I have a big box o'sub and DJ hands as seen above so I fit hands to them.  You will need a DWO if you use it on anything other than a no-date something.  Stem looks compatible but honestly I didn't try it on a 2813, it just looks the same.  Had a spare dial laying about so did this.  I'll probably use it on a no date sub I have, and I'm going to swap a DWO on a datejust I have and use the other one there.

IMG-4554.jpg

So you have to be pretty skilled to do this and it uses a ETA hand set.  Its worth the $24 a piece just for the fun of doing it.  Here is the pdf of the movement.

http://www.starkingwatch.com/upload/file/201708/1813.pdf

Great job Boss:clap:

Popperini
A pic of it is up in the thread.  I'm sure there are others for sale, but this is what I bought. 
Ah, thanks for the link. Gotta love Aliexpress.

I realised when I scrolled back up through the thread that there was a pic of a box - sorry, I should’ve checked before asking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robse1

Got the Starking today. Well....it destroyed my plans to swap for a 2813 as the Movement is crap...second hand is stuttering like shit and Stopping when tapping on the case.

g5OuS.gif

GenTLe

Auch :(

Robse1

i wrote to seller, maybe they send a refund or i send it back - its free return. 

I think its really luck to get a "good" piece.