judas9r

Swimming with your expensive rep? Don't try this at home.

judas9r

So, like almost all rep owners, I've often ponderd the W/R capabilities of my favourite dive watch.

However, in a moment of madness I sold all of my reps for a "special purchase" earlier this year. But soon found myself enjoying the pleasures of the M2M section, leading me to pick up this DSSD of unknown origin, that had been a DOA high beat, repaired with a 2813 swap. 

This weekend, while wearing the DSSD I found myself swimming in the sea more than twice (Worthing,West Sussex. Recommended) for about an hour. Naturally I checked the crown was properly screwed down and, naturally, had no issues.

Anyhow enough BS here's the pics I took of my family weekend at the beach.

IMAG1163.jpg

IMAG1169.jpg

IMAG1171.jpg

IMAG1173.jpg

IMAG1179.jpg

IMAG1182.jpg

IMAG1161.jpg

This rep cost £75 right here on M2M. I guessed that having the movement swapped that it would have had the seals greased, but was a calculated risk that I probably wouldn't take with a more extensive piece. 

Many thanks to @garyepw who I think supplied the watch, I love it.

Thanks for reading this far. Judas9r.

Edited by judas9r
Ad @ tag

BadApple

Spot on Pics sir - especially the last one as not only good photo it has my second favourite hobby going on in the background. 

judas9r
5 minutes ago, Badapple said:

Spot on Pics sir - especially the last one as not only good photo it has my second favourite hobby going on in the background. 

I saw alot bait of fish while swimming, even in the shallows. But nothing of any worth being cought. 

FudgyDocker
26 minutes ago, Badapple said:

especially the last one as not only good photo it has my second favourite hobby going on in the background. 

First favourite being masturbation? :rofl:

Glaude
20 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

It's more or less the same, it's related to a big pole... not that I know Badapple that well

BadApple
9 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

If you have a big rod............