Kylemc7

*ARF Datejust 41,Rhoduim/Jubilee*

Kylemc7

Hello everyone. 

I just recieved my ARF Datejust 41 with Rhoduim dial on jubilee from Andrew at TT, I'm very happy with it to be honest, looks and feels fantastic, the bracelet feels very close to Gen and overall its a great watch!!!!.. Also a great service from Andrew. 

But ARF still can't seem to nail that date wheel font, numbers appear slightly thick and slightly different thicknesses on a  few numbers, I have seen other factories are finally managing to get this right so a little frustrating. 

Anyway, I still ordered already knowing that the DW font is slightly off but the overall quality of the ARF dial, bracelet and bezel made it the one for me, I've done alot of reading up on here and it seems to be one of the best Reps of the Dj 41, I reckon I could live with the DW isssue but would like it rectified if I can. 

SO........ can anyone point me in the right direction of a good modder who could maybe do a DW overlay or replace with Gen DW??? 

Also all feedback on the watch pics (Positive or negative) would be good :)

Kylemc7

Tried multiple times to upload pics of the watch but constantly displaying a error message :(

I'll keep trying.... 

Saxa
4 minutes ago, Kylemc7 said:

Tried multiple times to upload pics of the watch but constantly displaying a error message :(

I'll keep trying.... 

try https://imgbb.com/ 

the built in app here is unreliable if you use this one will work everytime

Saxa

Jimmyrich1

Imgur works well too, after you upload just hit 'Get share links' and then copy the link that say's (BBcode Forums) paste that sucker in your post

FudgyDocker

Allow me................

IMG-20190828-174339.jpg IMG-20190828-174300.jpg

IMG-20190828-174334.jpg Screenshot-20190828-175433-com-android-g

IMG-20190828-174328.jpg

Kylemc7

Thanks FudgyDocker :)

Mr_B

That's really nice mate, as for your modders we don't have many on this board, try RWI

porschespeedster

No one will call you out on the date font. The #1 callout on that particular model is that it says Rolex on the dial :)

deju

These are really nicely executed, 

I hate to say it but if they can call you on the datewheel, they have already spotted the dial and hands.

at daily arms length it's not getting called out, and if it does it's generally someone that calls out all Rolex and bases his correctness purely on reaction.