lambertwhite

Have you bought from Adaootd?

lambertwhite

I heard about adaootd from my friend, he had bought a Rolex-GMT-Master II there, the watch was really nice, I want to buy one too. But I'm still afraid of being cheated. So I want to ask if there are someone who has bought watch there, How about the watch you received? Need your help, thank u!

fatarms

Who?  Stick to the trusted dealers here if you don't want to lose your money.

BadApple

You haven't read the new members section have you? Had you done so you wouldn't have posted this shit.

Now piss off and read it. 

robertkennedy

Yes, I've been wearing my watch for half a year.  I can inform you that the watch was the same as what they had described. Besides, I was not deceived. This was just my personal experience. I hope it will help you.

BadPickle

:lol:

2 guys join at the same time.... 

one enquires about a site and would you believe it the other guy has purchased from the very same.... 

you cant make this stuff up :giggle:

:spamsong:

BadApple
16 minutes ago, robertkennedy said:

Yes, I've been wearing my watch for half a year.  I can inform you that the watch was the same as what they had described. Besides, I was not deceived. This was just my personal experience. I hope it will help you.

Lying Cunt.

BenjaminButton

01dfe17ff9ca575d6d4ebcbc9bc125ba.jpg

CurioLeo

If this isn't the fucking definition of a set-up, I don't know what is. SERIOUSLY???? 1 post each, about a BS site, endorsing an enquiry hoping some dumb noob will bite ? Kindly GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU CUNTS :blowup:

Flinnt

The site is run by a guy now calling himself robertkennedy, which used to be my name before I tried buying on the site. He maxed out my credit card and stole my identity. 

So yeah you’ll be ripped off. 

GingerApple

Lol, this 'pair' of cunts were doing the same thing on RWI last week until they were named and even bothered to reply to me for falsely advising them of scamming, lol. Fuck off scammer!!!

FudgyDocker

:ban1: :ban1: :ban1: :ban1:

The_Proctometrist
21 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

The site is run by a guy now calling himself robertkennedy, which used to be my name before I tried buying on the site. He maxed out my credit card and stole my identity. 

So yeah you’ll be ripped off. 

so yesterday you were regaling us with the great bankers conspiracy and today you think you are or were robert kennedy.  son, your meds have stopped working.  walk away from the kitchen it's full of knives and call 000. some people will come to help you they are not Marilyn Monroe or JFK don't kill them.  

deju

Shill mother fucker. 

@Glaude Liberer la Hamster d e interdire!!!!!

51Pwt9miXTL.jpg

deju

Also the shill gets double busted buy a glitch where copy pasted text gets a grey highlight..... bahahahah 

The_Proctometrist
24 minutes ago, deju said:

Shill mother fucker. 

shill is a mother fucker. he escaped from his cage in my kids room and ran into the heating vents where he was subsequently died and stunk up my house something awful.  fuckin bastard.  i never could fish the fucker out of there either.  oh shit, i gave away the ending.  sorry @Glaude

Flinnt
32 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

so yesterday you were regaling us with the great bankers conspiracy and today you think you are or were robert kennedy.  son, your meds have stopped working.  walk away from the kitchen it's full of knives and call 000. some people will come to help you they are not Marilyn Monroe or JFK don't kill them.  

Hint: Oswald didn’t kill me, um I mean Kennedy. I, oh shit I mean Kennedy, was onto the bankers and they knew it so his only way of not being killed by them was for them to believe he was already dead. Moved to Australia and moved on from fake assassinations to fake watches. 

Marilyn...how sweet the memories. 

Meds...I don’t need them, they remove my sweet Marilyn memories and make me believe I’m just another NSW wanker. But I know the truth now that I stopped. Poor Lee Harvey, I feel guilty about that. 

The_Proctometrist
2 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Hint: Oswald didn’t kill me, um I mean Kennedy. I, oh shit I mean Kennedy, was onto the bankers and they knew it so his only way of not being killed by them was for them to believe he was already dead. Moved to Australia and moved on from fake assassinations to fake watches. 

Marilyn...how sweet the memories. 

Meds...I don’t need them, they remove my sweet Marilyn memories and make me believe I’m just another NSW wanker. But I know the truth now that I stopped. Poor Lee Harvey, I feel guilty about that. 

didn't i tell you to stop it already. this shit is gold. but seriously mate, don't knock meds they are the only true friend i have since i returned from WW2 and they can be your friend too.  you also may not remember because you were shot but it was sirhan sirhan who killed you. oswald killed your brother. and on that note.

trailboss99
2 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

2 guys join at the same time.... 

one enquires about a site and would you believe it the other guy has purchased from the very same.... 

you cant make this stuff up

I know like, what are the chances? 

HorFan

I knew Robert Kennedy, Robert Kennedy was a friend of mine... you, sir, are no Robert Kennedy.

Flinnt
9 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

didn't i tell you to stop it already. this shit is gold. but seriously mate, don't knock meds they are the only true friend i have since i returned from WW2 and they can be your friend too.  you also may not remember because you were shot but it was sirhan sirhan who killed you. oswald killed your brother. and on that note.

Love Alexei. 

There’s one thing that unites us, it’s Dr Marten’s boots. 

Glaude

You guys are just too suspicious about people ! 

399pb0.jpg