Black-Grey-Haze

RWI down?

Black-Grey-Haze

Just curious. I'm away for a few days and I'm in an area with sketchy cell service so just wanted to check and make sure it's not just me.

I keep getting a message that rwi is down for maintenance but I also have some notifications of new posts so just checking. 18577748edf7d702c5f9027a52fa6ab9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

yllekp

Nope it is not just you. There is a server issue and it is currently being worked on. 

Glaude

Check : 

Black-Grey-Haze
Check : 

What can I say? They're late to the party in that thread. Even though they're having a better party.

Rawbe

Just wait until the edible kicks in.

Dmh19841217658

Any news on when it's gonna be back up and running

Glaude
1 hour ago, Dmh19841217658 said:

Any news on when it's gonna be back up and running

Keep asking every few hour just in case ... :StraightFace:

It'll be up when it's up. You don't want the place going up, then going down because we didn't test something correctly, then going up, then going down again etc... 

While it's down we are doing things that we could not do with the site up, you gotta use those unfortunate moment to a good purpose otherwise it's just time wasted.

As said in the other thread, we are unfortunately tied to our so called managed hosting that isn't managing on the weekend. Just picture it being up on Monday and if it's up before that, it's a bonus ;) 

• Like 1

GingerApple

Is RWI back up yet?

SCShrek
3 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Is RWI back up yet?

Be sure to introduce yourself with your new name shortly...

JoeyLV

It’s unfortunate but I have faith that RWI will be up and running strong again at some point next week! Have patience, the leadership over there is unmatched. 

yllekp
57 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Is RWI back up yet?

Ask @Glaude I am sure he won't mind. I would recommend asking him at least every 10 minutes just in case he forgets. 

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, yllekp said:

Ask @Glaude I am sure he won't mind. I would recommend asking him at least every 10 minutes just in case he forgets. 

Well if Glaude's in charge, no wonder the fucking thing's broken. I wouldn't put him in charge of baking baguettes or striking/rioting and they're his biggest attributes!

Phoenixboy
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

It'll be up when it's up. You don't want the place going up, then going down because we didn't test something correctly, then going up, then going down again etc... 

While it's down we are doing things that we could not do with the site up, you gotta use those unfortunate moment to a good purpose otherwise it's just time wasted.

As said in the other thread, we are unfortunately tied to our so called managed hosting that isn't managing on the weekend. Just picture it being up on Monday and if it's up before that, it's a bonus ;) 

I guess its best not to ask then:evilgrin:

Glaude

:handjob:

deju
3 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Is RWI back up yet?

It’s down until it’s up. 

BadPickle

@Glaude

get the server thingy working again so we can get rid of these moaning cunts sharpish!! 

:bogoff:

onzenuub

What is a RWI?

• Like 1

Phoenixboy
What is a RWI?

I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onzenuub
22 minutes ago, Phoenixboy said:

I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill youemoji15.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the killing one, not you.

Glaude
2 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

@Glaude

get the server thingy working again so we can get rid of these moaning cunts sharpish!! 

:bogoff:

Working on it mate, working on it ;) 

Take care of them the PBR way if need be :D 

Black-Grey-Haze

I'd just like to point out... Even though I started this thread, I'm not the nagging cunt. ::popcorn::

Black-Grey-Haze

Oh yeah.

And.. Incoming!!!f8fe6855219967ac5fa2126e468791ff.jpg584f7da214e9284c0181ebe3f4463a7f.jpg67f7d8de9fd38b5ebab0e8c84f1f1ee9.jpg

Black-Grey-Haze
As said in the other thread, we are unfortunately tied to our so called managed hosting that isn't managing on the weekend. Just picture it being up on Monday and if it's up before that, it's a bonus  
Sometimes it's best in small doses. If we could have rwi operational for sporadic 12 hour blocks then I wouldn't have to detox all at once.

Baz1984
17 hours ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Oh yeah.

And.. Incoming!!!f8fe6855219967ac5fa2126e468791ff.jpg584f7da214e9284c0181ebe3f4463a7f.jpg67f7d8de9fd38b5ebab0e8c84f1f1ee9.jpg

Love that watch! Does it feel big on the wrist (I wear 40mm rolex's)  

Black-Grey-Haze
3 hours ago, Baz1984 said:

Love that watch! Does it feel big on the wrist (I wear 40mm rolex's)  

No, it doesn’t feel big at all. It was delivered to my office while I was away so when I came home I swung by to pick it up. I took off my sea dweller (which is pretty heavy too) and put that on. It is so light and so comfortable on that rubber strap that I’ve been wearing it since and I forget it’s on. 

It feels like it’s the watch equivalent of comfortable pajamas and an old ratty tee (all in a good way). It’s an amazing lounging around the house watch.  It’s light, it’s sharp looking, it hugs your wrist, it’s understated yet bold. I love it so much I ordered the 799 too. I love the steel case and the steel rim around the hour markers.  It gives it just a subtle pop of sharpness.