31 minutes ago, Calgaryflamesim said:

Rwi down again! 

Learn to read.

• Like 1

Calgaryflamesim

Lol...oops. 

• Like 1

yllekp

Nothing changed here I see. What happened to  my couch? Seriously I leave it for a few months and some bugger has stained it. @TheGingerFerretis my chief suspect. Although @pickledbeetrootis well known for his staining ability too. 

GingerApple
49 minutes ago, yllekp said:

Nothing changed here I see. What happened to  my couch? Seriously I leave it for a few months and some bugger has stained it. @TheGingerFerretis my chief suspect. Although @pickledbeetrootis well known for his staining ability too. 

The yogurty looking stain is mine. Sorry. Got bored.

The browny one was Pickle though.

• Like 1

yllekp
4 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

It doesn't taste like yogurt. 

• Like 1

Black-Grey-Haze

This is an old thewad but from what I gather, the OP is pretty awesome.

Few token pics. 7802471fcd02f5bbb22ac63882f025b5.jpg2363b7d29aebabec4153bfbe7f854703.jpg284d45eb43042b59123f170ca4d331cd.jpg561e676816f24e41377ab2056a487f2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

BadPickle
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Mines the one that looks like guacamole, which is southern speak for mushy peas ;)

@yllekp

• Like 1

yllekp
9 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Mines the one that looks like guacamole, which is southern speak for mushy peas ;)

@yllekp

Ah after the taste test I knew it was something vegetarian. 

Mystery Shopper

@Black-Grey-Haze no 'thewads' or buck tooth babes in RWG threads please :D

silverfox47

How long has it been down, any eta ?

BravoDelta

Sorry I cant read :blind:

Edited by BravoDelta

Popperini

FFS, I follow a link to an “RWI down” thread, read nearly the whole thing for useful info and giggles, then realise near the end it’s a bloody necro from last September.

At least it had some giggles in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Munsonz

Is it likely to be down for months again ? 

yllekp
41 minutes ago, Munsonz said:

Is it likely to be down for months again ? 

No not at all. It is a big job but it has been well prepared. From what I am hearing there are just a few hiccups as expected. So unless @trailboss99 says otherwise it will be back up relatively soon. @Glaude & Co. are working flat out on getting us back up and running. The maintenance was necessary it has just been put off until now as it is a big job. 

Popperini
3 minutes ago, yllekp said:

No not at all. It is a big job but it has been well prepared. From what I am hearing there are just a few hiccups as expected. So unless @trailboss99 says otherwise it will be back up relatively soon. @Glaude & Co. are working flat out on getting us back up and running. The maintenance was necessary it has just been put off until now as it is a big job. 

You said "big job". hehe

Thanks for the update CM!

• Like 1

onzenuub
14 minutes ago, Popperini said:

You said "big job". hehe

Big blow job?

Munsonz
1 hour ago, yllekp said:

Ok mate thanks for letting us know  

Black-Grey-Haze

Just curious and more asking than anything else (not a complaint. Just wondering if there's a reason you don't) but I know for me, it's the unexpected.

Wouldn't it be batter to sort of announce "RWI will be down for scheduled maintenance between x and x"?

At least this way members who need an address from their dms to ship something out that they sold the night before won't be caught off guard. And things like that.

Is there a reason why you don't? Other than the masses of entitled jerks who don't realize what RWI really is.

yllekp
3 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Just curious and more asking than anything else (not a complaint. Just wondering if there's a reason you don't) but I know for me, it's the unexpected.

Wouldn't it be batter to sort of announce "RWI will be down for scheduled maintenance between x and x"?

At least this way members who need an address from their dms to ship something out that they sold the night before won't be caught off guard. And things like that.

Is there a reason why you don't? Other than the masses of entitled jerks who don't realize what RWI really is.

So many factors including the coordination of people who can do this on diverse timelines.  It is all done voluntarily and they know they have to block off a serious amount of their free time. So when all the stars align it is just done. 

1 hour ago, Popperini said:

You said "big job". hehe

1 hour ago, onzenuub said:

Big blow job?

I know I am definitely on RWG lol. 

Rx4Time
14 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

I believe there was a banner for a week at least stating that there would be a upcoming maintenance period and the site might be inaccessible. 

• Like 1

tripdog123
26 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

There were 2 threads posted, stating there was maintenance scheduled for these dates.

There used to be a guy who would read important threads out loud for those too busy to read,  but he got a job watching paint dry,  better money it seems.

• Like 6