Dmh19841217658

Arf Daytona bezel

Dmh19841217658

Does anyone know where I can buy an arf bezel for Daytona. Happy to buy gen dial but can't really see the need to get the bezel as arf looks very very close to me

Rx4Time

It's my understanding that ARF no longer will sell the bezel alone.  The best option I'm aware of would be clean factory.

Dmh19841217658

Ok thanks. I haven't seen the clean one I will look for it now do you have a link to it by any chance. Thanks for the reply

Edited by Dmh19841217658
Miss spelt

Dmh19841217658

Cheers

Chubbychaser911

I have bought all of the watches related to this lol. I bought an ARF and a Noob with the intent of performing a transplant.  Then I came across a good deal on a clean factory bezel.  It is superior to both ARF and Noob bezel.  Noob is too gray.  ARF is too white.  Additionally ARF can chip the paint out of the bezel very easily.  So I'd say clean is your best option.

• Like 1

Simonix

Is this difference between bezels really that noticeable?!

i ask, because I have a Noob v3 Daytona on order, but worried that the bezel is going to make it look crap?!

KJ2020

Noob V3 is OK for many. CF is better but not the quantum leap it is from a Noob V1

• Like 1

Simonix

Is it the colour of the ceramic? The colour of the “numbers”? Or the  precision of the “cut”?

Simonix
2 minutes ago, Genius said:

Fuck me $160+shipping for a rep bezel

That’s what I was thinking!? Made me question if the normal rep ones are really that bad?!

nivka
Fuck me $160+shipping for a rep bezel

It’s worth the money upgrading from noob v2, but not from noob v3 or arf

My noob v2 bezel was so dark it detracted from the watch, but the newer ones are good enough it’s not worth paying that much

My modded noob v2.2 with clean bezel, arf clasp and aftermarket gasket.
3af964e56b6356e74314e757d26c8189.jpg